Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Time of Retribution

Dex-chan lover
I hope those world travelers die- They're obviously not good people.

God dammit, our world, we're not sending our best. Only bad hombres. Except Shizu.
And Hinata once that Guild master's skill/spell is broken on her.

Dex-chan lover
@cooltapwater
Even then, not to be pedantic, it's not really a cliffhanger. We've got the fights starting with some setup but there's no suspense ending to this chapter. We have the four fight teams shown and a clear indicator that the fights are beginning in earnest next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@ravidya They seem exactly like the kind of people the summoners wanted: Powerful, murderous, no morals to hold them back.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sancturil Yeh, i didnt mean it as an argument against yours, but rather as my thoughts to what you said, which i agreed on ^^ so like, an extension to your argument :D

@Sigart Half half i guess, thats why i didnt say "they are not evil" but instead think that we cant be clear on what lead to this behaviour (I mean, he is young, if he was treated extremly bad in our world in the first place it would be thinkable that he is not "evil" in a sense, but instead just shaped trough the behaviour of others and damaged by that and this new world, were they enslave him and use him as a weapon wouldnt help against that). I dont want to avsolve him in any way, but in a sense i think he is the tool, used by the evil (like the king and the ones who enslave otherwordlers). That doesnt mean he cant be evil himself, but it isnt obvious if his behaviour comes from the enslavement and his whish to free himself or is natural to him. (Possible thought: What if he was used badly by others in our world and his whish was to be strong and, as some sort of spit in the face, take the powers from the ones that do him wrong, that could probably lead to a power like the one he have now)

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." ( Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto from the 1970 film Tora! Tora! Tora!)

They're teasing Rimuru's rampage, and I can't hold any longer. First the One Piece break, NOW THIS? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Aggregator gang
Seems we got some people in the comments who aren't used to monthly manga or similar update schedules. This series moves at a fine pace and I don't really see much to complain about. If you want the story to continue the WN is complete and the rewrite for the LN is ahead of this I believe.

If I waited years to get off a boat you can wait a month to see the fight.

Seems we've some impatient youngsters in the comments that I need to correct, hehe. You imbeciles, I feel like this series moves at a "fine pace" so your complaints are invalid. Because more egregious wait time periods exist, this one isn't that bad. I need to lecture you on this despite the fact that there are almost no actual complaints in the comments. I grasp at any opportunity at seniority. Please this is all I have.

Dex-chan lover
haha, looking forward to the next chapters. Rimuru can be badass, i still have fond memories
of someone removing the mental path to his best buddy making him boil with Rage
which lead to some intense battles
and a huge demon summons
. :D

Users who are viewing this thread