Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 63 - Time of Retribution

those 3 world traveler act so high
and they never realize they alive after battling Shion only because Barrier which weaking Demi human and Rimuru rules "never try attack human"

There is so much satisfaction in seeing people get what they deserve.

This summoning practice is screwy on so many levels. You are ripped from your own life and brought to a world where you either die early, or you are enslaved to be a fighter. No, I don’t pity the three assholes in this arc, since it doesn’t excuse their obviously corrupt personalities, but someone should address the fact that this is maybe not the best way to get good fighters. They aren’t loyal, and they’re resentful...not to mention you may get complete psychos. Seems like maybe spending the magic, money, etc in another direction would be a better use. Like...naming monsters and have them be loyal to you...?

Dunno why the soldiers are shocked - it said specifically that humans aren’t that strong compared to monsters, which is the reason for summoning otherworlders to begin with.

Fed-Kun's army
just a theory... but can they put a bit of the slime in each dead body and use them like a drone/zombie so when one bites a human a bit of slime enters the wound of a human it slips through the blood stream and enters the brain where it then takes all of its knowledge and control and then you get another zombie? or make the slime transparent and tiny then have them climb onto the bodies of humans as a tracking measure. or spread the slime transparent and super thin on the roof of a room and ambush enemies like a group walks into a room and then it just drops coating them in a layer of slime then you just absorb them ... im think wayyyy too much about this

Dex-chan lover
They started the damn war, they were warned. Now they shall suffer the consequences.

Dex-chan lover
Tempest vs three edgy teens, who would win? the answer will shock you.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter exceeded my expectations! I hadn't realised I craved for so much blood. I should've expected it. With such a wide diversity of monsters, naturally their skills are also uniquely different. Everyone was just so cool. I want to see more!

Double-page supporter
I actually like Rimuru's original tall & big-bro-ish human appearance. If only he'd taken that form instead of the androgynous one constantly... but that'd be generic & inconspicuous appearance.

Dex-chan lover
I have 3 personalities going off saying I feel bad for that kid the other one saying he kill him and on there saying he is just following orders but he probably going to enjoy kill the monsters and what not. Not really personalities more like my 3 voices that tell me to do things

Dex-chan lover
Gabil finally looked cool for a moment.

I hope Rimuru doesn't spare those 3 douchebags.

Users who are viewing this thread