Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65.5 - A White Clover in a Place of Death

@TrueGoddessReincarnation I think this is just to show the audience that the army isn't a hive-mind of evil there to rape and pillage Tempest. There are people like that but there are those being killed who are just doing their jobs for their family and loved ones. This kind of sets the tone for why the system granted Remiru 'Merciless'.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. At first, I'm a bit bummed that we got a .5 chapter at the cliffhanger, but it turn out to be quite a good chapter.

whatever the world you are in, a war still merciless toward whoever they are

yea... this guy triggered the flag so many time. he really needs to go.

but... l dont really understand the needs for this chapter though...

3am scans are 10 min early wow.. thanks for reminding me that I should've been sleeping ;u; i’ll fix my sleep schedule tomorrow.... hopefully

Damn it. I didn’t want to pity any of the soldiers! NOT ANY OF THEM!!!

Thank you for the update 🙏

Aggregator gang
Oof...really shows how none were spared, but it makes sense. I do like how the artist/author decided to include this snippet, really gives it more flavor

@Drailis Dude, that's a spoiler. Edit your comment to hide it as a spoiler. (Highlight the sentence and then click on the eye icon(with a \ in it) that's at the top of the text box.)

Users who are viewing this thread