Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Megiddo

Dex-chan lover
@beperov
@Seikirin
@Xirre
@deerafl
I wouldn't bother with that guy, he has long screeching arguments every time somebody does a chapter that isn't 'new', either because it's an improved reupload of an older one or because the group in question got sniped. He's pretty infamous for it, I wouldn't take him seriously at all.

amazing job! don't mind the haters

both versions are good but this one felt more powerful to me

nice job! thanks for everything and take care always!

Aggregator gang
Whoa, I can feel the intense catastrophe in this newly replaced page.

Never thought the author re-draw some of the pages for volume ver.

Loved it. Thanks guys. 😄

@GreyZone
Errr. ok, i'm really sorry. But seems i'm having a bizarre Mandela effect going, where i'm remembering something that didn't happen. As i re-read ch 72, and it wasn't as bad as i thought that i remembered. I must have mixed up with another manga that had a sudden drop in TL quality. But can't seem to remember which one that is now as i'm currently reading too many atm..

@Yautja lmao dude. Your audacity to think of yourself as well-spoken and well-thought out is completely laughable. Especially since you completely missed the point and ignored the sample sentence which showed what a tame and neutral response is. Why did you ignore the sample sentence? Did you finally realize that that's what a real neutral criticism/suggestion is like?

"Hinges on one word, some people just fuckin' swear." I swear. You swear. We all swear. But you don't see me saying that, when I swear, it's neutral and tame. When you add the word "fuck" it changes the nuance of the sentence. It makes it more emotional, whether happy, sad, angry etc, and totally not neutral. I casually refer to my friends as fucker. But you can't casually call someone else fucker and expect them to be happy with what you said. Curse words give a different inflection depending on context, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation. The way you formed your original comment is the same as some toxic comments. So it's not just "acting as if that one word makes it terribly toxic". You want a neutral-ish sample of your sentence that has a curse? Okay. "Improved translations are good and all, but 8 fucking months for an old chapter? You should have released it with a new chapter." This still reeks of entitlement, but since I based it on your original comment. Not much I can do.

"...complaining about me not understanding how my words might be perceived while intentionally reading them in the most incendiary tone possible and not yourself thinking about how they're supposed to or could be perceived." Yikes. Nice way to wash your hands off of everything. Who are you? Pontius Pilate? I was gonna type that same message back at you, but I don't like making run-on sentences. I don't know if you're doing it unconsciously or deliberately, but you're doing a good job of making it seem like you're such an upstanding individual who didn't do any wrong. Since you're saying something like "you should've perceived it the way I wanted you guys to.", I have to explain something to you. As the output in this communication, it's your duty to transcribe your words in a way that the input will understand your intentions. eg. He helped his uncle jack off a horse vs He helped his uncle, Jack, off a horse. If a misunderstanding was made because the writer made the first sentence instead of the second sentence, the fault lies in the writer, not the reader. This means it's your fault that other people is reading your words in the most incendiary tone possible.

"Who said anything about neutral?" Damn bro you can't even remember something you said out of your ass? That's reducing your image as a supposed well-thought out individual. "If anyone is being toxic, it's you my guy. If you read what I said in a completely neutral voice, it's pretty damn tame." That. You don't remember that? I guess you can't remember things if they're just bullshit eh? With how you said that line, there's only two outcomes:
1. You were being completely neutral when you said that first comment. If so, your comment was pretty toxic. Your comment as a whole was toxic, not just the word "fucking". The way it was written, the grammar. All those things play a part into how a person will perceive your comment. Don't go lecturing me about introspection when you don't even realize that about yourself. Don't you think it's weird that a lot of people are pointing you out as toxic? If you really weren't toxic, then only one person or two would confront you. Same thing as the quote: "If everyone around you is an asshole, maybe you're the asshole."
2. You weren't being completely neutral when you said that first comment. If so, you were being toxic. Unless you're telling me that you were being kind or something?

I'm gonna go by your logic and tell you: "If you read what I said in a completely neutral voice, it's not that bad. I was just describing you in a totally neutral way. 100%. No lie at all."

Nope. I never proclaimed that I wasn't toxic. I never said I was "holier-than-thou". Nope. I'm completely 100% toxic and I know it. That's why I know you're toxic too. The reason why I'm admonishing you is because you're proclaiming that everyone else but you are being toxic. Like bro, how special are you. What are you? The single white rose in a rose garden? You were being toxic and you're not admitting it. I never told you to stop being toxic. I'm only making you see that you are and were being toxic.

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee. "You're also not practicing what you're preaching." I honestly can't believe that you lack that much thought. You're also not practicing what you're preaching. You're saying "If anyone is being toxic, it's you guys.", and then you proceeded to being toxic yourself. Lmaoooooooo.

You're the one who's been acting as if you're so much better than all of us toxic plebians. Oh! I'm sorry your majesty. I shouldn't drag you down to the level of us toxic plebians.

Just beautiful! These new pages are just great! I was disappointed the first time I saw Megiddo. It didn't look so impressive. And the whole atmosphere was killed by that stupid horse. But it's just beautiful! Thank you for your work, I really appreciate it! Please ignore the haters, they are not worth your attention. They won't accept any arguments or explanations from you, nor do you have to give them. Thank you again for your work and keep it up!

Double-page supporter
@Lucklesssss
I think you're projecting dude, never said, implied or actually think that. And man, the guy saying that is the same guy who just said "Had you actually said it in a better and so much more understandable way, there'd be no argument to be had". The irony is palpable. I didn't ignore your example, but your "example" isn't what you said in the slightest, it was a contrast to your own hypocrisy, which is what I pointed out. You just received pretty reasonable criticism and then proceeded to act exactly as you criticized me for.

Again, who said anything about neutral? "Expect them to be happy", who said that? Anyways, so it's completely wrong of me not to think about how my words might be perceived, but it's okay for you not to think of how they're intended to be perceived or could be perceived? "Toxic sentence structure", man, just admit it's your entirely subjective view and you're blowing it out of proportion. You're not pointing to anything concrete, you're just using vague and drawn out sentences. I pointed out your hypocrisy and now your insults, and the other dude's overt insults, all you've got is "toxic sentence structure", a curse word and how you feel.

Wash my hands? No, call out your hypocrisy. Like I said, it goes both ways. Look how you immediately pop off into several lines of insults making ridiculous comparisons and complaining about my "sentence structure", and your projection of what I think of myself, instead of actually addressing what I said. That's pretty telling. No I didn't say I expected you to interpret the way I wanted, I said it's pretty ridiculous to complain about me not thinking about how my words might be taken when you yourself are immediately reading them in the most negative tone and not thinking of how they were suppose to be taken. You're literally doing what you're accusing me of doing and washing your hands of any responsibility and expecting me to put in all the effort to placate you without thinking about anything yourwself.
Jesus dude, the irony in complaining about me washing my hands of everything and then to immediately do so yourself. No, no I am not responsible for your misunderstandings, least not to the degree you're claiming. Certainly not when I haven't intentionally mislead you or pretty much lied like you have. I think it's safe to say most people with common sense are willing to, upon reading something outrageous such as your example, or something they may not understand or disagree with, take a minute and ask themselves if there was a misunderstanding instead of immediately going on a crusade or assuming, and maybe, god forbid, ask for clarification.

Lmao, dude you literally quoted me not doing what you're claiming. "If you read what I said in a neutral voice". Tell me where in that sentence I claim to be neutral. Nowhere. If I said "If you read what I said in a gay voice", I wouldn't be claiming to be gay. I wouldn't even be claiming to have said something in a gay voice, it's literally me asking someone to read what I typed in a certain tone. Reading something in a neutral voice is not the same as claiming to have said something neutral or claiming to be neutral at all. Come on, be honest and just say you fucked up there instead of stretching things so hard, but since your misunderstandings are my fault, I guess I cannot expect that.

Expect the thing is, I never insulted you or anyone else, can't say the same for you. So by my logic, what you just said is definitely worse than anything I've said.

At least you almost admit to being an absolute hypocrite. No, not everyone else, that one guy I replied to and you. Two people. And again, I never said I wasn't toxic, just not nearly as bad as the guy I replied to, something you've continued to ignore. Why do you continue to ignore that hm, because it'd make my point for me? There's two people who've been flinging ridiculous insults, and neither of them are me.

"I'm toxic so I know you're toxic", or you're projecting your flaws onto me. Such a cliche man, like I said, I can at least see where you're coming from with my first comment, but man, you're really bending over backward if you're going to try and claim any of what I said afterwards is toxic, unless you're going to complain about sarcasm being toxic too. "Admonishing", lmao, so that's what we're calling insulting now.

And that changes the fact that you aren't practicing what you're preaching, by your own admition, how? Part 1 of that sentence does not follow part 2. You're the one preaching about being "not toxic" and "more understandable", not me. And to use that sentence again, because man, you've sure earned it, if anyone is being toxic right now dude, it's you. I agreed that I could at least see where you were coming from with my original, but my last comment towards you was pretty damn fair, and has got nothing "toxic" in it, which is why I imagine you're ignoring most of it and tossing insults left and right.

No, I'm not, that's just you projecting dude to make you feel better about insulting me and your own hypocrisy.

Can you imagine writing an irrelevant essay in the comment section of a manga. No one gives a shit so stop.

Users who are viewing this thread