Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so, why did he need to capture the wizard guy alive? I mean he spells trouble, granted Rimuru probably don't know that the one that is still alive is the wizard guy but still, why leave an eye witness other than the king?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I too would like to know is this nasty magician gonna take his nice portion of punishment?

zsoj71fxer941.jpg

Could anyone tell me if i'm wrong about this but.. The voice at the end, the "voice of the world". Did it ring out through the planet or just for those in the monster capital? Since the birth of a demon lord i'd imagine it would ring out through the world but dunno.. Feels like this voice of the world is, or is similar to the great sage.

Dex-chan lover
@Zaldun they can hear it because they are named by him, they receive 'gifts' which is a unique skill of their choice every monster rimuru named gets them. This show how op naming is and they there is a skill that allows the user to hear the voice of the world even if it's not for them (if I remember correctly)

That's a nuclear cannon? Its too weak that the demon doesn't even need to dragonb*ll-slap it.

@Sancturil
re-read the LN again. In vol. 6 the following is said:

in the case of Diablo, was me naming him. This let him break out of the base demon framework entirely, evolving him from an Arch Demon to a so-called Demon Peer.

obviously in terms of actual power, Diablo was already much, much stronger than his evolutionary stage suggested at the time. IIRC Diablo even mentions at some point that he held back his evolution on purpose because otherwise "the fights would become too boring" or something like that, so he probably COULD have evolved before being named, but just chose not to do so until then.

Dex-chan lover
Ok a few question just because I am confused:

Who the hell is Raphael?
Is there a special difference between a Demon Lord and a true Demon Lord Rimuru evolves into? It seems that way, but better to ask once.
And the last Question: The stupid woman from the church gets a rematch against Rimuru and her "scolding"?

PS: Even with all these Monster-waifus .. I still miss Shizue. She and Rimuru had somehow a very nice dynamic.

Announce of the world it means every being in that world can hear it, it already explain during orc lord arc

Contributor
@Dragou
Spoilers:
Raphael is the evolved form of Great Sage.
It's the difference of someone calling themselves a programmer and someone being CIT certified, you know they have the power to back it up.
It's been a while, but I'm quite sure Hinata gets her beat down.

No, only the surroundings can hear the voice at best. The Voice of the World does NOT say the same stuff on the other side of the world or anything like that, but Kabal's group would probably hear it because they are right next to the affected people.

@amamiya426
He's voiced by Takahiro Sakurai in the anime (japanese voice). Same voice actor as Suzaku from Code Geass, Emperor Jircniv from Overlord, Yuuji from Grisaia, Isshiki from Shokugeki no Souma, Krusty from Log Horizon and Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII spin-offs (he is Cloud's voice in the remake too)

Fed-Kun's army
@cakekid
it is not a requiment to be a demon lord to resurect them
every monster leveling up to a demon lord gains a "one time" wish when they level up.
he got that info from somewhere as to what other demon lords gained as they leveled up.

Dex-chan lover
Does he no longer eat his victims to get their skills? I mean like of that captain guy with a cool skill to receive all skills of his fallen subordinates, or those otherworlders with their cheats

Users who are viewing this thread