Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Dex-chan lover
@ Kisato
Thx for the information, especially the first thing confused me.

but another Question then
Is Rimuru then stronger than the other Demon Lords and why is he Evolving in a true Demon Lord and the others not?

@cakekid @halloween20
Read the manga again (I think it was around chapter 60), it outright states that in the case of the "the little girl's story" the dragon resurrected due to the whole "gift" thing of strengthening those connected to you when awakening as a demon lord, but he became a lifeless husk because the soul was already gone so only the body got an upgrade.
Here the souls are being preserved but already out of the body, so the issue is with connecting the soul back to the body and becoming a demon lord is only an "extra" at this point because it might rise the chances of success for saving Shion from the initial 3.14% via newly obtained powers from the evolution which Rimuru currently has no information about other than that he'll like get "stronger" from it. That's why this whole thing is a gamble.

Rimuru’s most loyal battle maniac fanboy is finally here 😂 !!!!!!!

“A weird one came out.”
-Rimuru Tempest, a True Demon Lord

@Dragou
Rimuru is stronger than the new generation demon lords which are not true demon lords.
The new generation demon lords are demon lords in name only because they are acknowledged by three other demon lords or by an old True Demon Lord.
A True Demon Lord is born when a demon lord level monster consume or kill more than 10,000 human souls either directly or because of his/her involvement. Currently, there are only 3 or 4 True Demon Lords out of the Ten Demon Lords.

@GreyZone
No, Kabal’s group cannot hear the voice of the world. Only the ones who are in direct geneology (being named by Rimuru) can hear it because of Rimuru’s evolution. That is a strict rule by the law of their world.

@nazrulstylo
The voice of the world or announcement by the world cannot be heard by just anyone. Only someone who gains a new skill or someone who is evolving and his/her direct genealogy (being named by him/her) can hear the said announcement.

@beyatreez
I am not quite sure. The immidate surroundings were able to hear the Voice of the World when it announced Orc Lord Geld's evolution into a Demon Lord Seed, but I think Skill aquisitions can only be heard by the affected person themselves, so not sure what this announcement falls under.

NOIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't wait to see other demon <3

what if during the festival a lot of em die and he revives em all even stronger then before

Double-page supporter
@taerene, I don't think so. Even just taking the subtle clues, like how they're less humanoid than he is and how they listen to his orders. And they haven't even spoken a word so far. Not to mention, when douche boi gauged their strengths, he first did so by seeing the other two demons. So I believe they're probably higher than your average greater demon, but not on par with our main one.

@beyatreez
No, both the LN and manga mentioned that it was the voice of the world speaking in that scene. Though I notice that Shurim made a mistake there. The Orc Lord evolved into a Demon Lord Seed, not an actual True Demon Lord that Rimuru is evolving into right now.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/432213/31

@Dragou @beyatreez
Actually, they aren't just "Demon Lord's in name only". Frey, Clayman and Carrion are all geniunine "Demon Lord Seeds", the same thing that the Orc Lord evolved into when he became an Orc Disaster. Rimuru is also a Demon Lord Seed, up until he completes his evolution into a "True Demon Lord".

However they don't know how to "sprout" the seed, so to speak (refer to my proofreader's note in chapter 66 for the metaphor involved), so they are stuck at that level. Rimuru does know how to do it thanks to having Great Sage. These 3 Demon Lords can only do trial and error find the solution and Clayman is actually close to the answer, though he only knows that it involves gathering souls. What he doesn't know is the exact number and that it has to be human souls and not souls of monsters.

As for the Demon Lord organization "Ten Great Demon Lords", the Frey, Clayman and Carrion are, Ramiris in child-form aside, considered the weakest among them by far (though they themselves might not be aware by how much). Current composition of the organisation is like this in order of seating (not sure if I got Clayman/Frey right):

Guy Crimson (True Demon Lord)
Milim Nava (True Demon Lord)
Ramiris (can't be a demon lord, but in adult form as Spirit Queen is on the same level as the above two)
Dagruel (can't become a "demon lord" due to his species but let's just say he is strong enough that he doesn't need it anyway)
Valentine (??? spoilers ???)
Dino (True Demon Lord)
Carrion (Demon Lord Seed)
Frey (Demon Lord Seed)
Clayman (Demon Lord Seed)
Leon (True Hero, human counterpart of True Demon Lord, he is also far stronger than the 3 Demon Lord Seeds, he just joined the organization later than them)

Users who are viewing this thread