Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Dex-chan lover
that thing is one of only 7 colored primordial demon, okay. what color is he? cant see it in black and white manga. and what other color are there? rainbow theme?

@Taima that would make alot of sense, can't wait to find out more, and what these gifts will end up being! If it's an item, a physical change (evolution?) or just skills

Fed-Kun's army
@GreyZone
i don't remember that happening pretty sure the only thing hatred shown was because veldora destroyed her country

Double-page supporter
@Zaldun
(Not Major spoilers below)
it's only a skill they all fall asleep aswell if I remember correctly (in the Ln) and they are asked by the world voice what shill they want some of them are pretty op

@Taima that's not what i expected but that's still pretty cool, wonder if the same thing happened when the other demon lords where born.. Unless their sacrifices where... their followers possibly..

Double-page supporter
@Zaldun it is the same for other demon Lords but they didn't have as much named monsters compared to rimuru. Naming consumes to much of their Mana so they didn't do it and most demon Lord didn't even have subordinates before becoming one. Rimuru is able to name so much monsters because of Veldora, veldore mentions after his release that because rimuru named so much monsters most of his Mana was consumed (but regenerated).

Aggregator gang
@dael8 Kuro. As in the color Black (gotta be edgy). He appears in the anime way before for a filler episode. Episode 23 I think.

Dex-chan lover
He’s finally summoned.
Been waiting for him since im kinda curious what he looks like in the manga.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
rimuru has the most OP team in the universe, what could possibly stop him from just steamrolling all the humans and making it monster-town USA the only city in the world?

@RangoBongo Rimuru country is one of the weakest countries when compared to the strong ones, without Rimuru, Tempest would lose against the majority of the other countries, they are not that powerful, most human countries are also not that strong either, so it's no big deal or feat to destroy humanity.

Hey what LN chapter/ volume do I need to read to start at this point? PM with the info please, I'd be grateful.

@Crash I was gonna PM you but apparently the PM system is under maintenance.

Manga ch. 67 in the LN is volume 5 ch. 4, but I recommend you to read from the start since there's a bunch of stuff in the LN that's not in the manga and that's relevant to the story.

EDIT: @Stark071

If I remember based from the Slime OVA Adaptation

"Black" (Kuro, damn edgeness 😂) is the strongest amongst the 7 Colors???
Correct me if I'm wrong, cuz I haven't read the LN yet of slime cuz I'm thirst for visuals 😅 (for now atleast 😏)

Users who are viewing this thread