Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Aggregator gang
@Sancturil can you give a link the one found jnovel just keeps opening ads and not downloading. Nevermind I found one that use MEGA as a DL link.

Dex-chan lover
@AzurLux
If I remember correctly he's the third strongest character in terms of ability. The first two being our favorite slime and Shion and its debatable witch one is more absurd. Obviously its up to interpretation for most of the cast, however Shion just has the perfect mix of turn you into just a torso and immortal Phoenix that is really hard to argue with.

Finally, best boi is summoned.

Now it's time for our best 'girl' to awaken for the special event, eh?

In case it wasn't obvious, this guy
Black/Noir/Diablo is the strongest of Rimuru's subordinates, above even Benimaru.

@Sheruff6
Not only that, but upon Rimuru's Demon Lord ascension, those that serve under him get various gifts & powerups as well. So he'll get a name on top of that.

Also I just remembered, since it might happen in the next chapter or two:
we might see Veldora released & given human form in the next chapter or two, since it happens right after Rimuru becomes a Demon Lord.

Anybody know which chapter this is in the novel?

I want to bang the hella handsome Primordial demon. Like he looks like chaos and evil. Asdfghjkl

I don't know why I have the boys for him but dang powerful beings are so attractive.

Aggregator gang
Rimuru-sama: All of those sacrifices for just 3 Greater Demons?!
Old man now young:
5af.png

Users who are viewing this thread