Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

MD@Home
Oooh! we finally get to see Kuro from the memories XD! I was expecting for him to be summoned as a greater spirit, I guess I was wrong x.x that or in a more in pinch situation! Glad we finally got to see him meeting Rimuru though XD!! Also, Rimuru's reaction to his presence is also amazing XD!

Rimuru needed 10,000 sacrifices to become a demon lord, so i wonder if to summon these 3 he used the remaining 10,000? (since the army was 20,000) or since 20,000 are already dead he can still use all of them for another sacrifice ritual?
Either way its no wonder Rimuru summon a powerful abnormal demon with sacrificing at least 10,000 to it. It would be crazy to think it would take more to summon a higher demon that the top lol.

Fed-Kun's army
ahfjksghjfkgdhjkfdjs That "kufufufufu" made me have some KHR flashbacks LMAO.... our dear pineapple head fkin died and became a frickin arcobaleno from hell fjdsjhfshjfghjkghskhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry for my stroke

Double-page supporter
Seven primal demons or whatnot... Was there such a thing in the web novel? I don't remember that.

Aggregator gang
I love his character design. Any know what century style of clothing he's wearing?

@SSJR2 For the Demon Lord ascension he needed 10.000 souls, but for the Demon summoning he used the bodies (which have no soul anymore) as sacrifice. So he still got the remaining souls while all bodies are gone now

Dex-chan lover
@Uooper Anakin then proceeds to fire a nuclear cannon at Obiwan. Wait, that's not the Star Wars I remember

Aggregator gang
n4oxCEE.jpg

Sauce is “My Wife is a Demon Queen”.

Dex-chan lover
Lv.1 adventure look a weak slime. Mc evolves the slime: hello mother fucker I have awakened adventure: well shit guess ima die now

Users who are viewing this thread