Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Fed-Kun's army
I hope everyone has seem the OVA 1, or was the last epi of the season?, when that demon appears, what an epi that one was... '---'

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry too much about the power scaling. It’s done well, and the central antagonist certainly deserves a united front.

Dex-chan lover
so does his "survivor" make him immortal or is it just a one time thing? he seems really chill about it so it seems like he might have used it at least once before.

wait, whats a primordial?

i dont recall the webnovel mentioning them. diablo was just an archduke demon or something

Dex-chan lover
I really like how this always introduce new characters and they all cool and always memorable, not some faceless "someone", who you dont even remember 3 chapters later, like in many manga's are...

@CivilSky the primordial demons are the oldest arcdemons (diablo, testarossa, ultima, carrera, mizari, hirari and guy)
i think it was added in the ln rather than the wn

diablo was an arcdemons and evolved as a demon duke when he was named

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky
I think the anime and novel expanded on it.

I do remember colored demons in the web novel tho, in a side chapter specifically meant to build up on Diablo’s backstory. He’s supposed to be red, or something, or there was a small demon or something. I can’t remember anymore...

@Talismaster
Purple Primordial Violet (Ultima)
White Primordial Blanc (Testarossa)
Yellow Primordial Jaune (Carrera)
Black Primordial Noir (Diablo)
Green Primordial Vert (Mizari)
Blue Primordial Bleu (Rhein (Hirari in Web Novel))
Red Primordial Rouge (Guy Crimson)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

There are quite a few dogs barking while I read this chapter. Must be that they know I'm reading the rise of The Great Rimuru Tempest!

Users who are viewing this thread