Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Dex-chan lover
@Sancturil
I wasn't referring to when he was named. Most (if not all) of his monsters have evolutions through following him pretty regularly.
Though I'll also admit that I've only ever read the web novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Greyzone
Well, in the Wn the antagonist was always good at deceiving others; masking their true malevolence. And it was kind of refreshing that it wasn’t
a god, demon, etc but a psychopathic human that was reincarnated

@Le_Flemard
She was working toward reviving everyone right? It is pretty much the point of this arc. I am sorry if I didn’t make it clear, but I was just guessing that people will get revived from how everything has been going so far. I don’t actually have the knowledge that they will.

Thanks for the warning though.

DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO DIABLO

@GreyZone
I just looked it up again, and I didn't remembered some things correctly and did mix up the nobility ranks with the species rank. However, you are wrong about Diablo evolving into a Daemon Lord from being named by Rimuru. Diablo's explanation and the stuff said in narration and in the thoughts of the other characters in volume 7 indicate that Diablo had already been a Daemon Lord for a long time, that he hadn't evolved into one from being named by Rimuru.

Kyaaaaa this chapter rules! Diablo baby mwah mwah kissy kissy my sweet boy.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sancturil
Half right tho? It was a point of his character that he dislikes being too much stronger than his enemies, because itmakes it too "easy", so while he is one of the Primordials (And a noble Duke/King, which is only a title tho, like with human nobility) his Evolution at the point of summoning is Arch Demon, not because he couldn't evolve, but because of his "weird" nature he never wanted to, so he has strength at that point that far suceeds other Arch Demons because of his experience, but he still s a arch demon nonetheless . After he is named tho he does evolve into a Demon Peer .
Seems that can be translated as Demon Lord, but he isnt a Demon Lord like Rimuru in the sense, it is "only" the race evolution of the Demon race over the Arch Demon (well, comparable to real Demon Lords in strength, but still, different thing)

Point is, AT LAST HE IS HERE :D

@Glomoro Spoili bit
I think he needs to fulfill sort of a "contract" in that case taking the guy in, but the one he summoned is special anyway and very... taken by Rimuru... :D

Ḩ̴̡̮͚͍̝̬̗̤̱̲ͧ͒̓̈̋ͩ̂̓͌̓̐̇̊̄̈́͊͌͆͝Ę̷̴͍̻̼͕̯͙͙̲̓ͫ̽̀̍̐̋́̋̕ ̶̹̭̝̬̼̩͉͍̱͖̼͆͒̎ͪͧ͗̀ͬͩ̀̄̎̾͐̆ͬ̂̾Ȩ̷̥̠͈̹̻͍͚̪̦̯͎̦̀ͫ̇ͧ͑̽͆̿͑̐̎͊̿ͯ͝V̢͙̹̦̹̠̯̠̌ͭͭ̿ͦ͑͆̽͛̔ͫ̚̕͢Õ͗ͬ̈́ͥͨͤ͛̽ͪ̏̐͢͏̢̥̜̰͙̤ͅL̸͉̣̹͉͙̻̱̫̩̲̔̀ͣ̊̍͒̅̔̆͂ͨͥ̅̓ͧ̇ͣ̐V̧̧̳͍̟͍̼͍̼̘̹̫͈̙̭͔̭̠̱͈ͤ̔̏͐̈̿̄̆̈́̇͠ͅE̵̴̡̛͕̣̥̯̮̝̥͑̂̋̐̓̄̑̽͆́̚͝S̎̉̆͂̓̊̊̐̾ͣͭͥ̿̃ͫ҉̦̘̘̖̗̤̭̺̘̯͎͓̜̦̟͞

Fed-Kun's army
I like the look and mannerisms of the demons. The light novel does explains them to some degree but to actually see them in action is another thing all together.

Dex-chan lover
"It's over *survivor* I have the high ground!"
"You underestimate my power!"
"Don't try it!"

Can I get some help? What volume is this on the Light Novel? I wanna read through it while waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread