Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Demon of Respect and Affection

Dex-chan lover
That dude is so funny. He should have tried to escape instead of fighting.

Double-page supporter
"You underestimate my Power!"
That's one sentence you should never say

~Ch 70 in the WN not sure about the LN tho, I remember there being pretty big changes from the webnovel to the light novel

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12 It's probably fine. I feel like if they were bad news for Rimuru and co. they would've taken the opportunity now while he's falling asleep to pull whatever they might want to besides serving him loyally. Summoned beings might be under some kind of inherent control magic too to prevent messy incidents I suppose. There's also a general trend for monsters not really being that bad in this world mostly, so perhaps demons are even more honorable than the shitty humans.

Fed-Kun's army
@CivilSky That's from the light novel. In the light novel, Diablo,
Guy Crimson, Guy's two maids, Carrera, Ultima and Testarossa
are the seven Daemon Primordials/Progenitors.

@Leo80221 Guy Crimson's name is the only oddity precisely because his name was a bit of a joke.
He became a True Demon Lord while nameless (though already having the Rouge pseudo-name in the LN), and he gave himself the name Guy (Gii) due to people often screaming "giiya" from pain when dying from him. Then an ancient True Hero (Rudra) gave him his full name(well, the surname mostly) (Guy Crimson).

@AbyssalMonkey If you're going to be pissed at the "huge lazer" not being there, be pissed at yourself for misunderstanding what you read. There was never a big lazer. Also, Diablo while nameless was only an Arch-Daemon at that moment in the story in the web novel. In the light novel,
he was already a Daemon King class daemon (the highest demon nobility species class/rank, above Duke) before being named, and he didn't evolved from being named by Rimuru in the LN. Heck, all of the Daemon Primordials are already Daemon King/Queen class at this point in the story, and one of to-be-Testarossa(White Daemon Progenitor/Primordial)'s subordinates, the to-be-Moss, is already a Daemon Duke while nameless).

Fed-Kun's army
@Trance11 Wrong. Primordial isn't a title for the seven strongest daemons, it's the title for the seven original daemons. Those from which the Daemon species originate. Hence, they are also known as the Progenitors.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata Well, it just so happen that most of the Daemon Primordials/Progenitors are female. Diablo and
Guy Crimson
are the only male ones.

Dex-chan lover
@mrmm

Last guy I heard say that exact phrase lost an arm, got chopped in half, burned in lava, then entombed in suit-shaped coffin. After killing some younglings.

@Sancturil
I think you have mixed up some of the stuff about the daemon "nobility ranks" with the daemon "evolutionary stages" in one of your comments. They are completely seperate matters.
Diablo does actually in terms of evolutionary stages start off as an Arch Daemon and becomes a Daemon Lord/Devil Peer after being named by Rimuru.
On the other hand he is indeed already a Daemon Duke-rank or Daemon King-rank in regards to the Daemon "nobility ranks" which measure daemons by the amount of years they survived without being defeated.

Users who are viewing this thread