Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 68 - Birth of a Demon Lord

yessssss

some wn and minor vol 10+ LN spoilers below
wisdom king is no doubt her most powerful skill. Im very glad she has a resurrection ability now, like luminas, since that was previously unimaginable. shell make great use of it in the future too, thanks to raphael. im also excited to see how the very frequent interactions between wisdom king and Rimuru are illustrated. it will however be a very long while until we see ciel haha, not even in vol 14 of LN so far, which is as far as ive read.

Dex-chan lover
A truly epic chapter.
I can’t wait to see where we go from here

Group Leader
Holy crap, this is awesome.
I hope we get to see this animated in season 2 of the anime.

This might sound weird, but I'm actually kind of sad those two other demons had to be sacrificed to complete the resurrection. :( The big one was like the perfect amount of creepy and edge-lordy; I was happy when I first saw him even if he didn't get to do much. Still, this was a pretty exciting chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, is this the coming of the tsundere-dere sage skill? It's gonna be UwU

@Doomer those two demons are sacrificed as magicules/energy meaning they don’t get to be resurrected again unfortunately, and they didn’t resist at all because like “Noir” said “it brings them great joy to be used by their master (a master they truly acknowledge).” The rules of demons are very strict and they follow them absolutely.

YESSSS THAT WAS GREAT CHAPTER!!!!! ....

Now we gotta wait a month......... haaaaaaahhhhhh....... see y’all’s in a month, or i might reread it again who knows. Peace xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread