Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Oh I can't wait to see the villagers' reactions. That's definitely something to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
It's finally time for Veldora and Rirmuru's reunion, this should be interesting.

Thanks for the translation and colored pages

Finally! Veldora~sama !!!

Wow... 2 years have passed, quite a short time for such a TON of things happening... i thought the whole "i'm a teacher now" thing was AT LEAST a year.

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261: If you want spoiler
There's a reason why the blast that totally wiped the evacuated city didn't kill Phobio (and that she didn't aim it at Karion)

Milim is just pretending to be controlled by Clayman until the right time to turn the table on him.

[Milim's completely fine. Clayman can't actually control her; she's only playing along because she's bored and wants to fight (remember how she was introduced?).
Clayman's plot(s) was to gather souls by destroying as many nations via the Orc disaster and Milim in order to become a demon lord (kinda like how Rimuru ascended as well). After his plans inevitably fail, he calls forth a Walspurgis Banquent with the intent of destroying Rimuru using Milim... a plan that obviously backfires (Milim's ok) and simultaneously results in him becoming enemies with all of the other demon lords (who don't take nicely to his plot to control them).
Cue his soul being devoured.]

On another note, the papa/big brother weeb kungfu storm dragon is coming.

Users who are viewing this thread