Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Yuurazania, Day of Destruction

Dex-chan lover
@dahhv2 It was shallow, underdeveloped, I didn't like how Carrion was portrayed in this situation either.
He was facing the possibility of the destruction of his kingdom in the LN, and nope, here it is just an excuse to have another edgy fight. I didn't like that they all immediately concluded that Milim was being controlled.
In the end i just didn't like it, and that could have just be me. But i wont bother waiting for this to show up anymore.

OHHH SHIIIIIIIIT! Our Boy is finally coming! Can't wait to see people's reaction when they see the great Storm Dragon Veldora being completely under the control of the best Demon lord ever!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, no, that was a bad portrayel of Milim vs Carion, fight scenes themselves okay, but the conversation, the way Carion acts, nope... he knew he would loose, dont let him look like an idiot that thinks he could win...

@sambucety
In the WN, The final villain is
yuuki
, but it changed a lot in the LN apparently. He gets skills more powerful than ultimate skills and some powerful subordinates too.

And now waiting for best girl
Ramiris
to get the complete
evil quatuor od the labyrinth

Fed-Kun's army
Milim definitely are controlled she is too emotionless and welcome back Veldora it's been such a long time. :)

Dex-chan lover
@irish42 It is now another one of my "filler" manga, that I read while I wait for the others if it shows up in the follows list.

I just have one question, does our mc have more power than veldora now? And how will react all world when he will be freed from his prison, i bet there would be a hassle

Dex-chan lover
@Blackbird
she's pretending to be controlled to help rimuru take out clayman, since milim has an ultimate skill it negates any skill clayman can use on her

Users who are viewing this thread