Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

Contributor
Was it revealed this early on the novel that Yuki was
the biggest
villain? If I remember correctly it was a lot more impactful than this, like a big revelation.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

wait. i read the novel till about 10 chapters after warpugis. i never knew yuki was a villain wat...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The LN/Manga is very different from Webnovel. The biggest difference being Yukki and his antics

Very different from the official novel release. I'll probably stop reading the Manga if there's gonna be spoilers for the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
@jokerxhisoka @martinren123
No, it really hasn't been revealed. I think it was heavily hinted at, but only confirmed as of vol 9 (of the LN) that he was bad. As to whether he's the biggest bad, the LN hasn't revealed that yet (the WN is different, of course, since that's finished)

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't get into the anime as early as it did for the manga. The pacing between the LN and manga is getting pretty fucky.

Dex-chan lover
@omegazion
The light novel and web novel don't have the exact same story, it diverged in this chapter. If you mean the translation you can find on novelupdates, those are the web novel version.
@martinren123
same as zion, you read the web novel version, this is the light novel version.

Aggregator gang
@Al_Azif @jokerxhisoka You guys are right. I'm not talking about WN version since it's not quite relevant to the manga, but even in the LN version (prologue of volume 6), Yuuki's name wasn't mentioned in this chapter's particular scene. There was "the boy", but it wasn't revealed that "the boy" was Yuuki.

@jokerxhisoka

The whole conversation do take place in the LN, but Yuki identity wasn't revealed. He was just referred as 'the boy' and never actually name dropped. It was still suuuuuuper obvious who he was, but I guess those who're bad at paying attention got quite the surprise in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread