Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

@ProjectRado there will be continental size war because of him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@_tomoe_
Right? The LN hides it until volume 9, meanwhile the manga out here giving it to us at the beginning of 6. I loved that initial shock I got when Rimuru hears the secretary's name, and finally put all the pieces together. This just felt like it was being spoon-fed to us.

Unfortunately, this tends to be the case, although not always, but especially true with MANGA to ANIME adaptation. Although I wouldn't call anime fans or manga readers a more of a 'dumber down' version of LN readers, it is, in reality, what makes anime tends to be the most dumbed down version of all. Most likely because of the target demographics. Anime tends to be catered to be very inclusive since its idea is not really to make profit, but to invite people to read the manga and buy them. Obviously this is not the case for all, but I feel like this is true for many instances where a series consists of LN, manga, and anime. LN is like a sketch board where manga is a more 'refined' version. Manga tends to deviate a bit from LN, but usually is minor. Anime, on the other hand, tends to deviate or omit a significant portion of the story perhaps due to budget and its overall purpose.

The moment the sentence end with

'I know that'

You already, you F up 😂😂

Group Leader
i don't think he was a bad guy in the wn, but fuck this double-crossing piece of shit
what happened to being grateful for manga lmao

Fed-Kun's army
THIS DOUBLE CROSSING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!! WOOOOOOOW!!!!! AND AFTER HE GOT MANGA... W O W DIE

seeing those prisoners suffer was satisfying tho~

thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread