Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 73 - The Majins' Scheme

@Uoza this events did not happen in the WN
Clayman was the one to have the idea to call Rimuru to the Demon Lord table to punish him. Yuuki Kagurazaka was still known as the Guild Master, no other positions. And the meeting between the vampire and the clown didn't happen in the WN

Contributor
Was that shit this involved in this whole plot in the novel? Wasn't it that "elf":
controlling him and everyone around?

i feel sry for the king, his beard makes him seem like a kind grandpa so i cant help but feel sry...i mean i know he is coward trash but still...

Yikes! I almost feel bad for those unfortunate fuckers in the prison... that body horror is a fate worse than death.

I honestly have some complaints. They kept the benefactor of the clown troupe hidden from us in the LN. Calling him the young man until only after rimuru figures out it is Yuki do we actually see it is Yuki puts a good mystery on who is helping the clowns and keeps who the enemy is vague. This takes away the fun. Also we didn't get that stupid Laplace Gag in the LN either, they knew the president was revived and was around Yuki serving him as the troupe's payment for the revival.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, who decided that it would be a good idea reveal the secret overlord's identity in the manga when the LN makes sure to hide it?

@ShadenKnight @Nova_Aren Right? The LN hides it until volume 9, meanwhile the manga out here giving it to us at the beginning of 6. I loved that initial shock I got when Rimuru hears the secretary's name, and finally put all the pieces together. This just felt like it was being spoon-fed to us.

the wizard guy is just being a tester for the limit of elixer....

Users who are viewing this thread