Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

Fed-Kun's army
Did Youm literally confessed his feeling for Rimuru? lmao

Fed-Kun's army
is it weird? I love this talking chapter, it actually gives a lot of world-building around the ideology and position of Jura Tempest Federation as a nation. it might sound boring but ideology, power, and the position of a nation directly decide the goal of a nation as a whole.

judging from how much the world-building is required for the series to reach the position of Jura Tempest Federation like in the spin-offs and side stories, this national interaction might happen a lot in the near future

pretty much nation-building simulation manga. It feels like the manga is more leaning toward the story of Jura Tempest Federation in the perspective of it's founding father/monster(?), Rimuru.

RIP Fuze-san, the first of many times he will get caught in an impromptu Multi-Nation Conference.

Thanks for the chapter.

That "Guy" do be lookin hella cool.

Dex-chan lover
this is probably the only manga that got me to read 60 pages of politics and still interest me enough to read every dialogue bubbles

I thought that "Guy" would have been bigger lol~Can't wait to see his other version too hehe

What was that thing Elen's dad says about Elen prompting Rimuru to turn into a Demon Lord? When did that happen?

Im curious back before he became a demon king he was 10yimes weeker than milin now whats his strenght compared to milin did he reach her or still much weeker

@BakaTono remember Elen told Rimuru about the resurrection and the demon lord thing some chapters ago, basically she saying about the demon lord power and the chances to resurrect everyone with that said power

Dex-chan lover
@ritoshishino this is on of the few isekai's that caught my attention and I keep on reading it (I HATE isekai, they are curse of modern manga and anime industry) bcs it's not focused on isekai, but based on interesting world, politics and characters, not on some "dude is OP and fucks everyone around" cliche shit which is 99% of isekai is 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread