Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

Who was the guy who appear in the last chapter i know he’s also a demon lord can someone help me know him? Base from his long hair i think he looks like Baylord yama from tower of god??

Fed-Kun's army
isn't it the other way around?

Should be power without ideals is pointless, ideals without power is rubbish.

Double-page supporter
Veldora is just chilling in the background reading his manga pretty cool life considering the fact that he was sealed away for how many years was it? it was 300 thanks @TwEeD

@FAT4LS I thought it was actually already mentioned in the manga too (should be, it gets mentioned early in the LN)
They are called the Ten Great Demon Lords so that's the amount
*edit* removing spoiler, it has indeed been mentioned more than once in the manga, f.ex. by Grucius when he was speaking to Ranga about what Rimuru's ascension to Demon Lord would mean

@GraniteNinja 300 Years

@pomodoro No not really imo, there can be a point to having power without ideals, but it's rubbish (f.ex. endless fighting/destruction/whatever). But having ideals but not the power to act on them is pointless cause you can't make them come true without it

Dex-chan lover
I love how Veldora just became an Otaku while inside Rimuru. I canf wait for him and Ramiris to meet so they can geek out over mecha manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
I could read 100 chapters of this kind of high level politicking damn.
Also the daughter hug was very sweet after all that father-nagging

Poor Fuze-kun throughout this whole chapter. XD And I love Vel-kun just sitting there reading manga like it's nothing! XD

@Gudachiz
Also doesn't this chapter cement that the leader of the church is also a demon lord?
How so? They were barely mentioned
The humans of Blumund certainly don't know anyway. Even among the demon lords, only the older ones know Luminus.

Users who are viewing this thread