Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

I mean.... it's pretty obvious who told Hinata based on the connection

Dex-chan lover
a demon lord breaks into the meeting
demon lord: you're all doomed, i'm here to warn you!
MC: yea that's nice and all but we're discussing toll roads so wait a minute

@HDMI1
You use the term "self-proclaimed Demon Lord" incorrectly. It refers to those who claim to be a Demon Lord but are not part of the current "Demon Lord club". Kazaream evidently was part of the group so you cannot call him "self-proclaimed".

If you mean the stage before a True Demon Lord where you are supposed to collect the souls to turn into a True Demon Lord, then this very chapter explicitly mentioned this term as well: "Demon Lord Seed".

Yesss kick Clayman's ass Rimuru

Can't wait to see Clayman cower in fear at all these OP guys coming for him, and also how pissed Milim will be when she inevitably breaks the mind control.

Dex-chan lover
So Clayman manipulated Farmus to attack Rimuru and basically gave him the fodder he needed to ascend to a demon lord?

Talk about one hell of a blunder. LOL

Dex-chan lover
@KuroYuugo I know all that but in the past he had great sage and because of evolution he has now Raphael. In terms of information and analyzing these he has an advantage. What is wrong with that information?

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80
Implication being that Clayman was himself manipulated into doing said manipulation of Farmus, which further implies a great evil behind Clayman pulling the strings of a Demon Lord; my money's currently on Demon Fuckface Lord Leon.

So they're trying to paint the fanatic bitch as someone nice lol kill her, no place for fanatic in the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Gilith

Plenty of places for fanatics, and her reasoning is very fair. She's not some one-off mook antagonist, let me put it that way. Good character with strong development.

Dex-chan lover
> These clowns.... There real identity was Slipknot band, reincarnated in this world...
This world will make having a thrash metal soon....
All humans and monster will be head banging in every of their events...

> Someone was snorting because the Rimuru, Duke and Dwarf king was like having a bilateral agreement ina drinking session. There's no political maneuvering aura in that meeting.
It was so refreshing that he needs to retort to it.
Normally, the meeting would be attacking their personalities to gain pride to themselves, but this meeting, its drinking session class....

> Veldora having a Spoiler-Tag-Unlock disease... What a masterful technique by Rimuru...

> I think Clayman is not that a threat.
What's more threatening was a spoiler by Rimuru

Dex-chan lover
massive LN spoilers here:
leon doesn't know enough about rimuru to rat him out. hinata is crazy fanatic because she thinks rimuru killed shizu in cold blood. if you remember the anime, one otherworlder immediately attacked rimuru with full force and knows for a fact that shizu died with rimuru.

if this doesn't spell it out enough for you, and for some godforsaken reason you still want to spoil yourself more,
it's yuu-[redacted]

@Gilith
I mean it's not like Hinata attacked Rimuru "for being a monster". It's just that someone "tipped her off" about Rimuru supposedly "having killed Shizu", her teacher. So it was simply a case of Hinata taking the word of whoever her source was over that of Rimuru's and her going on a mistaken revenge tour. Though unfortunately for Rimuru, he was the only one to be present during Shizu's passing, so even with the Kaval trio testifying, someone might still doubt that Rimuru is two-faced and selfishly finished off a weakened Shizu to take hers and Ifrit's Skills and Rimuru would be unable to disprove such a claim.

Actually, I was kinda worried that the Kaval trio would just possibly jump to conclusions and drama would ensue, but thankfully we aren't reading annoying melodrama of that sort here.

Dex-chan lover
another month for the beginning of walpurgis reeeee
I just wanna see clayman get smashed by our slime overlord aaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread