Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

I don't think that if Rimuru got in war with Clayman that Milim will pose that much of a threat to him cause he has Veldora the tempest dragon with him to confront Milim as he fucks up Clayman and his men

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 @Dragou If I had to make a guess, I'd say that #3 right now is either
the hero that defeated Veldora, or Veldora's eldest sister Velzard
just based on the power tiers involved. Leaning more towards the latter considering the former's current status.

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru! SCREW YOU! You spoiled Veldora's Mystery Session.

... But the fairy is blame as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221

Like u said Guy's the strongest but Milim has the potential to eclipse him if she goes all out at the cost of going berserk because she has an innate infinite energy device.
one of the newer Ln volumes talked more about the primals particularly diablo/Guy the strongest of the 7, Guy's obviously stronger atm because he's been in the world longer but Diablo was his equal in the demon world, So diablo has the possibility to match if not exceed him and it's also stated diablo won't die even if he's killed.

So its probably around
-Guy
-Milim(full power)
-Hero
-true dragons
-leon/Ruminas
-rimiru
-diablo
-Clayman/Frey/Karrion
-Rimiru's other subordinates (shion/benimaru/geld/renga ect)

Leon and ruminas are still more powerful then Rimiru for the time being, and Karrion/frey are around the same level as Clayman whose vastly weaker then rimiru. But Karrion managed to defeat Geld in the upcoming arc.

They changed the LN a bit to build out on the hero,
where Hinata actually fought Veldora in several mock fights to find out his skills. prior to the merge
So it's hard to know whether to place her above or right below the true dragons.

And obvious Rimiru and his group will go up as the series goes on.

@kavinh
Milim is stronger than Veldora? I thought that she was akin to his off-spring, but I don't remember the details and it was from the WN.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

Is that a jojo fandom reference

Dex-chan lover
@YuriIsTooLewd
She's basically dragon Jesus and that comes with all the perks of being the offspring of dragon God, such as inheriting most of that dragon God power. She also has UNLIMITED POWAH which is hard to top.

Dex-chan lover
@YuriIsTooLewd

She's actually his niece

The Lns that were translated haven't gotten to that far yet so this is from the WN and might be changed, Milim if she goes all out should beat even the true dragons stated by Guy near the end of the WN but she never uses that full power even in the ending fight cause the author kinda turned everyone except rimiru and friends into measuring sticks in the WN. Veldora's skill is weird he's a powerhouse definitely but his ultimate skill manipulates probability, meanwhile Milim inherited most of her father's power including the ability to generate infinite energy. It's been shown that her father is basically God and has beaten even Guy easily. Milim's definitely not at that level though and without getting completely serious she's probably around the level of the true dragons or a bit weaker then that.

i can't find the LN anywhere. i can only see the WN. i heard that the LN diverges from the WN and that the manga adapts the LN so i want to read the LN but i can't find it anywhere

Welp. Claymore is now dead confirmed. But does someone wanna spoil me on how this little war of his will end anyway? The suspense kills me and I need to get hyped.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get how Clayman can call himself a demon lord if he didn't feast on several thousands of people.

@Pinkdog16

Apparently, there are significant differences in the plot between the WN and LN, and the manga seems to be a mix of both, so what I'm about to tell you might be wrong.

In typical Milim fashion, Milim reveals at the meeting right as Clayman tries to order her that she was never actually possessed by him (her mental resistance is WAY too strong, since she's the goddamn niece of the Dragon God himself), but she played along anyway because:
1. she wanted an excuse to fight the Beast Lord (Milim's a battle junkie after all)
2. she thought it'd be interesting.

Clayman, having been exposed as trying to possess other Demon Lords, is marked as an enemy by all present. OP slime boy takes him on 1v1 and utterly crushes him. Normally, Clayman would be able to survive the destruction of his body since he's an undead, BUT our MC has the ability to eat people's souls, sooo....

Bye-bye, Clayman. You were disgusting, yet delicious.

Dex-chan lover
@isekai_yuusha_sama
Hearing Walpurgis I think more of https://mangadex.org/title/24652/isekai-de-saikyou-no-tsue-ni-tensei-shita-ore-ga-iyagaru-shoujo-wo-muriyari-mahou-shoujo-ni-p-suru

@deadrabbits @HDMI1
Yet you make it needlessly complicated with using a term that already has a different use, i.e. someone outside the circle who declares themselves a Demon Lord without being induced by one of the members, which in the story so far were just Rimuru and
Leon, though in his case it was probably his subordinates being over-enthusiastic and Leon just rolled with it.

So why not just use one of the obvious terms that exist for someone like Clayman, i.e. an Unawakaned Demon Lord, or Demon Lord Seed? Even the Orc Disaster was just a Demon Lord Seed, yet his species name in Kanji was literally "Pig Head Demon Lord" and he called himself "Demon Lord Geld" and the Voice of the World even said that he "evolved into a Demon Lord Seed" (Shurim's FanTL was still in early stages back then and got it wrong, but the official Kodansha TL shows it correctly and it's in the raws as well).

Also if you don't differentiate between Monster Class and Social Position, things will start getting murky. Or would you really just call
Dagruel, Leon and Ramiris (adult) "self-proclaimed Demon Lords" as well? They aren't even able to become TDLs to begin with while being as strong, or even far stronger than one as well.

So "self-proclaimed Demon Lord" has absolutely nothing to do with the individual's own might.

@monkey123 Clayman is a "Demon Lord", but you have to understand that there are different levels of Demon Lord:

The first level is self proclaimed Demon Lord. These types are Demon Lord in name only and not everyone will recognize you as such. However, you can still be a self proclaimed Demon Lord and be on the Demon Lord council (e.g. Ramiris is a Demon Lord in name only; she's a part of the Demon Lord council because she was a founding member of them. Plus her adult form is probably the strongest in the world after god himself). You have to be careful about calling yourself a Demon lord though, or else you might catch the anger of the Demon Lord council if they don't think you're strong enough.

The second level is Demon Lord seed. Clayman is a Demon Lord seed. Being a Demon Lord seed means that you are capable of becoming a true/ awakened Demon Lord. Rimuru was this type of Demon Lord before awakening, though he wasn't a self proclaimed until recently.

The last is True/ Awakened Demon lord. These are Demon Lord seeds that have gone through a Harvest Festival and "sprouted" their seed. True Demon Lords are recognized by the world itself as a Demon Lord. (e.g Millim is a True Demon Lord)

Double-page supporter
Diablo's reactions are so cute, you forget that he is probably one of the most powerful beings in this world

@kavinh
rimura is honestly stronger than luminus/ruminas at this point. Rimuru already has 4 ultimate skills, veldora uses an enhanced clone as his body so rinuru is constantly only at half strength and with dragon summon veldora strenght can honestly be counted as part og rimurus. Luminus also doesnt have her ultimate skill lustful king asmodeus until volume 11. He's probably equal or stronger than Leon. Luminus only has more experience than Rimuru.

@carl57801 yenpress has 8 volumes officially translated, fan translation are currently working on volume 12.
tensura.home.blog/light-novel/ has an overview of the official releases and links to download the fan translations. You can find illegal downloads of the offcial translations as well but i prefer not to link those on mangadex

Manga is currently covering volume 6 btw

Also are people seriously debating on who tipped hinata off when it was pretty much revealed to the reader 2 chapters ago?
How else would yuuki know rimuru fought hinata in an empty open field with no witnesses? And yes this reveal was done slightly earlier in the manga, but honestly the light novel gives enough information to guess it at this point and with the visuals in the manga it would be even more obvious.
It's only a shame that you wont have a moment of second guessing during volume 9 but whatever. It's revealed by the end of volume 9 anyway

Someone else already explained as well but demon lords can be categorised in 2 ways and that's recognised by the world and recognised by the demon lord club "the ten great demon lords"
Demon lords seeds can join the club by being recommended to the other lords. Being a demon lord seed is pretty much a minimum requirement. And if we go by some details in the LN
not even all of the demon lords have demon lord seeds. Leon possibly still has his hatched hero egg, dagruel has holy element in his body so the demon lord seed wont take hold, but has strength rivaling veldora. Ramiris just fell from grace and f is stuck in a reincarnation cycle. She doesn't have a demon seed or anything but in her adult form she wields power of similar strength to milim and guy. She was the one after all who helped guy subdue milim.

Edit: fixed an ultimate skill name i mixed up

@PhoenixStriker5251
No, the source material of the manga is not a "mix of WN and LN". The WN is not a source material for anything, period. It has ended and is not canon to any of the commercial Slime versions.

Users who are viewing this thread