Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 75 - Man-and-Monster Summit 2

Thanks for the chapter update!

Also, I’m so, so glad that you (translator) don’t use weird, made-up, and otherwise non-existing names and stuff for the characters, places and other things like the person translating the side-stories. Sooo much better.

Fed-Kun's army
@1000sunny ikr, the side stories are extremely hard to read because of the translator refusing to use the official names.

Dex-chan lover
@GreyZone
Obviously because Ramiris doesn't know. She only just arrived. Where should she have gotten that info?
From where? Beretta is linked to Rimuru via Soul Corridor, so he also went through the Harvest Festival.
But Ramiris is too dumb to notice i guess. That or the author just forgot.

Dex-chan lover
You guys know that the sidestories guy is using the official romanizations, right? You can whine about them being made up or whatever until TM admits its Artoria and not Altria, but it's not going to change anything.

Double-page supporter
Rimuru is a true demon lord. Anyone who spoils anything for anyone is a pure blooded demon.

Supporter
Rimuru didn't even warn Veldora! He just straight up spoiled him! HE'S A REAL DEMON LORD!
Also excited to see things are getting spicy!!!

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru spoiled a detective manga ! He is a true demon lord , alright !

Dex-chan lover
@Braidzay Even he thinks that was too much though, he even switched to just threatening to spoil by the end of the chapter. Perhaps it's better to say it's an act beyond being demonic.

I'm not sure I remember correctly but in the WN at this time :
There was no preventive war from Clayan, he just stood still. Than we fast forward to the assembly. Here it seems there will be same extra chapters of fighting before the meeting.
Do I remember correctly?

Users who are viewing this thread