Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 77 - Eve of Battle

@HUNRonin you're right. There's a lot of setup and preparation for whats to come that the LN goes into minute detail. It's an excellent read, but probably not suitable for a manga adaptation. I suspect the information will be conveyed during the battle at the right point so that the story flows better

Man why did he bring Shion, lol. She's so lame T-T Shion stans do not @ me, my opinion is without backing I just don't like her vibe XD

waited 1 month for this dilly dallying!😭😭
I'm glad though that i finished reading the light novel until the competition part after the war with church!

Please change 'mentor' to 'teacher' (page 5) next time. It just doesn't sound right to call someone "mentor" without the word "my" before that.

Tbh..the story delivery in the manga is "meh" compared to the novel. They even messed up the timeline. The only good thing about this is that i got to see Zegion and Apito before their major role in the story.

@Taima hmmm that is a solid enough reason. this reply has made me open to shions presence. as a fellow shuna supremacist I am trusting you here lol :p

Aggregator gang
@heml8ck things changed for her after her death.
like unless her soul is destroyed she is able to regenerate her body over time, even if kills her. her new skill allows her to negate healing when cutting off, so no new limbs will grow. she is a bit like
a puppy chasing her owner while her tail wacks everything around her.

ZEGION, MY MAN ! FINALLY !
Now, here's to hoping he gets more screentime than in the WN because he's the goat !

I saw Zegion and Apito I already consider this series to on the right track.

@Insert_name I haven't read the LN but usually mangas follow them as a blueprint mangas usually add more context especially side characters and events, after reading the WN I can say for sure the manga improves a few holes left there, so I assume those where fixed in the LN.

@heml8ck Her job is still secretary so she has to around Rimuru, she sucks at that job (badly) but she has the will to keep trying
for now
and also she is just the best of the cast for the jokes.

Double-page supporter
Didn't they bring Veldora with them? Or maybe I just forgot since it was so long ago that I've read the novel.

When you spoiler you get a mimimi from the forum.

Last time i asked when Apito and Zegion appears in this Manga I got a rebuke as a forum message.
But finally they appear cant wait for the interesting part to start.

@Yamadipati Best team up ever
#OPFamily

@Barrier-kun
He went cause he wanted to flex, he actually tried to take them to the venue, but because Ramiris forgot the actual direction they had to go back and ask Guy to send for them... Really classy there Ramiris ¬¬ (had to look it up my memory was foggy), but he got chewed by Velzard and glared to death by Ruminas who still held a death grudge due to his dumb anthics.

@Nago
Rimuru kicks Clayman's ass to kingdom come.

Users who are viewing this thread