Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 77 - Eve of Battle

Dex-chan lover
I can see why Milim isn't in any hurry to go back to her home if only raw vegetables are waiting for her there. Rimuru offered her much more delicious food.

That Misery is rude. Rimuru should give her a spanking. She clearly has zero respect for Rimuru. But then again, being underestimated is not necessarily bad if you are certain you will face trouble. No need to alert the offenders prematurely.

Dex-chan lover
@XionXD In the case of this series the manga is a streamlined version of the LN. For example there's detailed explanation of their battle plans against Claymans army, how they evacuted the citizens, why Clayman is sending his army, and like 10 pages introducing Midley, Hermes and the Dragon Faithful. Some of this I suspect will be inserted during the battle as it becomes relevant.

Dex-chan lover
After Rimuru's food Milim can't stand those vegetables. 😂

30-9b2afa0e1b9091cdc2fa476da7fd0411bf4ecf151808f734a15f9482064c0255.png

oh cool, i dont think milim's followers ever had an appearance in the wn.

a den of monster....so why not bring veldora.....aaahhh im worried! thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@HUNRonin oh I see, but its ok, if this manga use the path LN took, this manga will become too boring, because they need at last 2 chapter for just an explanation.

@Kaarme everyone still doubt that Rimuru is indeed a true demon lord, because usually it isnt that easy to become a demon lord. Rimuru has sage to thank for that.

Blood starting to boil from excitement ,can't wait to see what the next couple of chapters have to offer!

Dex-chan lover
youd think that getting a new super std core magical wood tree body would change her appearance but nah lmao

@Bahamut_Blitz Protecting the town. He might go off, if it actually get's chaotic. But I think having Veldora protect the town is the most reassuring, so you won't have to worry about any invaders, especially if you go pretty much to war.

ha~~~ i just wish if only rimuru bring diablo with him then we will have some really fun tho...

Do yourself a favor and read the light novel now.. stop torturing yourself if u want to read more...you can just come back here to check the visuals or the flow of the fight...imo LN is better if you're craving more story since it delivers it much better

https://tensurafan.home.blog/light-novel/

current manga chapter is vol 6

Users who are viewing this thread