Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

Damn, people here in the comment sect. can't stop spoiling.
They're ruining the excitement. smh

the anime will catch up to manga in no time... it's been a long time since I had read the WN, before pandemic. kinda refresh my memories reading this.

Double-page supporter
@Midnight_Reader
crimson is totally into leon and rimuru still has shizue, as a friend maybe but the way they act is just diffirent. Crimson just fucks up shit (first thing he did was destroy a country) and rimuru makes shit (like tempest). but would be cool

Well Clayman’s recent success seems to have bloated his Ego. I don’t think punching Milim like that will end well for him.

Rimuru seems to have also made a lot more enemies than friends here. Is he really gonna be alright? I wish the chapter is longer

Double-page supporter
@Mrxyn really? Because I'm pretty sure Clayman planned for the war to start when he was at walpulgris when rimuru was away from tempest.

edit: I went back and checked,
benimaru started the ambush before the meeting but the battle finished during the meeting, or just as clayman arrived.
So I was half right I guess :p

@Hydra_Tyrant from what i heard in comment section is Milim is
acting.
Thanks anyway😊.

@jokozai thank you for the reply😊. I know that she's
acting,
i wanted to know what she will gain by doing it, the full plan.

Dex-chan lover
@ MangaLover6
If I'm not mistaken Milim is doing it
for fun

Dex-chan lover
Rimuru no you can't do that you'll go to horny jail

Also, Rimuru is set on KILLING Clayman. Fucking love it

Dex-chan lover
@MangaLover6

For her friend Rimuru, since she heard how Clayman talk suspiciously
Milim nature isn't evil at all.. rather she does intervene to save human from time to time
and she really is just a lonely girl who recently got another friend

ps. and yea a little bit fun

Double-page supporter
@StLL Well amnesia-kun in LN Volume 6, chapter 4 starts with Rimuru entering the portal door to Walpurgis and the rest of the chapter is the entire battle agains Claymans army
AND the battle at his castle,
and chapter 5 is the rest the of Walpurgis council. Yes, it happened at the same time and NOWHERE did I imply that wasn't the case. I was wondering since a couple chapters ago if the manga will change up how the events are PRESENTED, which they absolutely did, hence my previous comment.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread