Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

"clayman" try to burn it or something
Im sure it will be a good vase or something

I always get as pissed as Rimuru when he hit Millim, even in the novels. You have chosen death indeed, Clayman.

I had a feeling that it'll take a million years before Benimaru could win over women (I DON'T mean "win over" as in to court by the way).

Dex-chan lover
Poor Clayman, he doesn't even know he is being toyed with by Milim. He is going to die tragically.

If you ever feel useless just remember that Slime fans can't live without giving spoilers from the light novel

Dex-chan lover
those novel fangay always talking too much on comment section... BRUH JUST STFU. we dont need ur spoiler.

@BorkDoggo

i assume you talking about this page:
15-483a99d8fd19d4d836070805a2ebed13e3c7472883a5994a4f08f59083f65a7e.png

If i remember correctly its Carrion in disguise

You r the one who asking it so dont get mad because you got spoiler

Double-page supporter
In the LN there's a whole little chapter of Guy musing about how it would be impossible for Clayman to controll Milim BEFORE the council even begins. I think leaving that out was a really good decision, becuase it dosen't kill all the tension of the event. We know Rimuru can fuck up Clayman no problem, but this way there's still a smidgeon of doubt if Milim is controlled or not. Though Carrions unbelivably shitty disguise kinda ruins that, but there's not much that can be done about that.

Fed-Kun's army
how many chapters till that dude finally got devoured by Rimuru?
damn i wish this is a weekly thing lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit : honestly this was just me wanting to see all the annoying character got devoured....didn't realize it would trigger the spoiler flag lol

Users who are viewing this thread