Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 78 - Walpurgis

Wasn't Valentine vampire bound to the Church? Can someone enlightenment me ofc put some tag thing ,so some people won't get mad Lfmao.

you just punch one of his "best friend" so you are death meat now meatman

Dex-chan lover
man, one momth for introductions and now we wait another month to still not see the fight lol :(

Dex-chan lover
milim being under control never made sense to me. I remember the novel trying to explain it, but it was just nonsense.

@monkey123 @redgun14
From what I understand, the church is controlling him (he was guarding the church when the clown was trying to infiltrate).
My guess is the maid was sent by the church to control him.

@spaceludes
She had picked up on the fact that Clayman was following someone's orders, and tried to find out who it was by pretending to be controlled. She did not find out, however.

@andrmnh
She kinda just did that cause she felt like it. From the LN:

"By the way," Carillon (**For some reason it's Carillon in the official translation) asked as he strode up to Milim, "if I could ask you something?"
She smiled back with the Dragon Knuckle eased into her fingers.
"Mm? Sure! Anything!"
"I just wanted to be sure... You weren't under anyone's control? So that was all you when you were whipping the life out of me?"
Carillon was smiling, too, but I could see the veins on his forehead bulging. Yeah, I'd be wondering about that, too.
"Huh?! That, um..."
"It's fine, it's fine. It just means I'm weaker than you. But," he added, no longer hiding his anger, "You willfully blew up my entire nation, didn't you?"
Milim was caught off guard for a momentーbefore immediately raging back at him.
"Oh, come on, Carillon! That's the kind of small stuff you're preoccupied with? What's it matter?!"
Yup, that's the real Milim, all right.
"It's not small stuff! You know I could have died back there?!"
"Oh, don't give me that. Just shut up! I was so passionate about my performanceー Um, I mean, passionate about deceiving Clayman that I was trying really, really hard! It's all Clayman's fault!!"

Users who are viewing this thread