Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 79 - Battle

Dex-chan lover
I love the explanation on moving an army.
Unfortunately, Clayman picked a fight with a True Demon Lord that also has Veldora's magic pool.

Honestly, i quite like Geld's fighting style. Being a support player in mmo's by choice, I could totally get behind a tank that takes all the wounds of retarded dps characters.

@seiya05071
Probably because they didn't want us to put two and two together about Hinata so early?
They showed Ruminas's shadow earlier, and it would be too easy to compare and already know the 'secret' of the church that hates monsters. That it's actually being run by vampires and their demon lord.

@dend08
I read the translation by Clown that I think was the web novel. And the manga is based on the other, so there are LOTS of scenes that are new to me. Like the three reincarnated jerks who attacked Tempest, for instance.

Dex-chan lover
I knew the Beast Nation were Tempest's strongest allies, but I didn't think they would be so bad ass!

Dex-chan lover
@dend08
Normally I would agree, but since Clayman's side are so weak I find it a waste of pages and repeat of the Farmus War, and something that keeps me from seeing scenes I really want to see
like Rimuru killing Clayman

Dex-chan lover
ty for tl, still, short but whatever, at least we got something

@dend08 its been awhile but i faintly recall this in LN where some of tempest force fight against dragon worshippers and the
Adalman/Wight King vs Shuna

When you pick a fight with that new kid to assert dominance but it fails horribly

Dex-chan lover
Ugh can’t believe they’re dragging out this minor stuff. Bring me back to the demon meeting!

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is going to be so sweet, sweet revenge, in the novel I liked so much this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread