Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 17 Ch. 79 - Battle

I'm not complaining but is God coming? why two chapters in one month? anyways thanks for the update

Aggregator gang
next chapter is when
alvis drops her panties for benimaru😳

I was sad to see how short this chapter was but then when I saw that 2 chapters were coming out this month I'm filled with suspense aging, as always great work Tempest and I hope we can see Ch 80 soon-ish

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love Gerudo / Geld and the fact that he's a heavy knight with axe-and-shield combo. My absolute favourite thing ever.

It’s been so long that I honestly forgot all these characters. Except snake lady and orc dude.

@dend08 The WN isn't considered canon anymore. Its a completely different story at this point. The manga and anime follow the LN.

Dex-chan lover
Paralysis, poison, petrification - nice combo. XD

(In the old version of AD&D those three were in the same column of the saving throw table, in that particular order even.)

So this follows the LN and not the WN? Can't say it's an improvement. Guess I won't be reading the LN.

I was wondering why there were two chapters this month but it not really surprising bcz it’s half as long as all the others

Users who are viewing this thread