Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 80 - Return of the Great Beast

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Benimaru acts and his relationship with Rimuru reminds me so much of Zoro and Luffy in the way that there is loyalty and respect but when push comes to shove, they're not just "followers" they're strong people that can be counted on to make shit happen!!!
I was hoping to see more of the Demon lord meeting and I was slightly disappointed with chapter 79 (loved it but I wanted to see what's happening with Rimuru) but chapter 80 made up for it with Benimaru's awesomeness !!!!

Dex-chan lover
it's great to be reminded of the power disparity even within the underlings lol

Double-page supporter
@Akliw
after the war with someone i don't remember rimuru had left over souls, so he made 12 of his subordinates demon lords. benimaru, shino, ranga and even gabiru, also some other ones that came later that i don't remember (12 of them to be exact).

@Akliw
They are Rimuru's 12 True Demon Lords. Of those 12, 4 have not been revealed yet. The other 8 are Benimaru, Ranga, Geld, Diablo, Shion, Gabiru, the beetle and the bee that we saw in earlier chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a fucking second. "The commander in chief's sword slays the beast!". No he didn't, he just sliced off a tentacle then used some magic hocus pocus to do so, what the hell was that banner xD

Thanks for the chapter

The story is finally picking up. I do believe to stay in front of the anime

Users who are viewing this thread