Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 80 - Return of the Great Beast

Benimaru flexing his muscles. Has been a long time where we can see him show off . After all he is the right hand of Rimuru and one of the strongest in the Jura Tempest Federation.

Double-page supporter
dam fuck, true strength. Just two clean hits and it's over. They're really showing just how strong Benimaru became ever since the first fight with that flying whale shit.

@LikeASkurn Do take into consideration that Hakurou can hold his own against Milim longer than Rimuru even though he has a much smaller magicule count than Shion, Souei, Benimaru, Gabiru, Geld and Ranga. It is possible to succeed with pure technical skill. Sure, both Hakurou and the head priest wouldn't stand a chance against Milim is it was a real battle instead of a sparring match, but it's still quite a feat considering that we're talking about Milim here.

Dex-chan lover
So "the Great Beast" is actually Benimaru. Nice misdirection.

I want Clayman to die in the next chapter. Getting real sick of him.

Dex-chan lover
@Touyue
Benimaru is the second strongest of Rimuru's minions next to Diablo, after all. Also, Shion's new skill makes her super broken as well.
Of course, Tempest has another powerful being that surpasses his minions now, Veldora.

ohhh i see i still think diablo is the strongest of them all cause base from the naming part he took half of rimuru power

Dex-chan lover
The legend says that her panties were still wet up to this day.

MD@Home
Hng... 2 chapters this month, can we handle so much hype!? Benimaru already raising the bars already for the next chap!! Can't wait for the next one already darn x.x!

also @Darcow that post made me loose my shit laughing, thanks XD!

Users who are viewing this thread