Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
@Kirche Yeah, i also appreciate that some characters like
the skelly clergy, the zombie dude, the death dragon or the bee and the beetle have some background so we know from the came from when later they become important. In the WN they practically appear from thin air and the next chapter they are important enough to be promoted to true demon lords. When that happened in the WN i was like "Huh? Who were they again? And what about Souei?"

@Cstone94 Nah. Spells arent much in this series compared to the power of skills.

Hell yeah, badass Shuna is the best Shuna😌🧘🏻‍♀️Thank you so much for the translation!!
We're just that much closer to seeing Rimuru hand Clayman his own ass on a silver plater in front of all the other demon lords!!😌😆😂😂🙏🏻🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
just realized milim's fist was closed as if she said "yes!" in her mind

damn I’m eating this chapter. Fuckk tho I can’t wait for the next one. Clayman boutta get fucked up for what he did to my girl milim

noticed how Shuna could've easily talk-no-jutsu her way but she pissed him off instead? not at her, but in general and still overwhelmed him right after by pulling off an "according to keikaku" move. sasuga best grill.

Double-page supporter
First, the 60 pages. Second, we get to see Shuuna fight. Then, the hype for Rimuru's battle with Clayman, or rather, Clayman's complete destruction. This chapter is just the best. That's all I can say.

Fed-Kun's army
@dneater Nah he didn't do shit. Look at her hand under the table. She has it balled up into a fist. She's completely playing him.

Fed-Kun's army
@dneater Nah he didn't do shit. Look at her hand under the table. She has it balled up into a fist. She's completely playing him.
Edit: Mangadex posted my comment twice :L

Users who are viewing this thread