Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Supporter
It always cracks me up how skulls can have so much emotions in mangas lol

Aggregator gang
Lady Suna was already waifu material but this upgrade/level up gave her a boost in her position on the list.

I want more but thank you. But I want more damn it! Thanks for the chapter.
Next chapter, Clayman's full on assbeating?

She is totally there for sightseeing... That was the face of a maiden who was overjoyed with the first attraction, and cannot wait to enter the amusement park.

@leandro1amaral I have a feeling what he actually did was completely in line with everything else he has been doing so far, think of it like this:

The teleportation that he already had was unsafe because the travel causes interference with the magicules of the monster on long distance.

He already investigated the barrier that can block magicules interference because it was used n his town.

He has the ability to replicate magic (specially now that great sage evolved).

Result: He's probably just casting the magicule interference barrier on top of the troops while using teleportation on them as part of one spell, thus the travel poses no problem, theoretically. Fits in line with him saying it was a test run.

Huh? So Shuna worships Rimuru as a God and have complete faith in him; and that makes her able to use holy magics exclusive to another God's worshippers? What a load of bull. It's like saying you worship Satan, but you get your blessings from God.

And by that logic, it means that every citizens of Tempest is capable of using holy magic just like her.

@HeyHeyWhat your logic doesn't make sense. So far, there is no explanation what is god. Whether it's a monster or human.
And if you think every citizens of tempest capable of using holy magic, do you think that all citizens of Western Saints Church
(Holy Empire Ruberios)
are able to use holy magic as well ??. Of course it's not.
Oh, in the WN, Veldanava are the one who built the world system. Or we can say that veldanava are 'god'.
God of Holy Empire Ruberios are Vampire. And their worshiper seem to be able to use holy magic.

Correct me if i wrong

Dex-chan lover
Not only did we get a fight with Shuna but she also was the MVP of the fight and ended up not only freeing an enemy from a curse but even enlightened him.

Edit-> Lastly, this was a huge chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@HeyHeyWhat the whole point of this chapter was to demonstrate that Holy magic is NOT exclusive to the Luminas(?) faith, no? But just because something is possible doesn't mean anyone can do it, which should be obvious.

So.. is milim actualy being controlled or not? She made a tight fist when rimuru was confronting clayman, so is that an auotmatic response of getting ready to fight rimuru by mind controlled milim? Or as @Podi125 said she is faking it. Hope this is true cause my heart is aching see her getting mind controlled like this ;-;

"miko is scary" that is the point in this chapter.
and holy is just an attribute of magic. if you can master fire and water at the sametime so why you can't master holy and dark at the sametime? that what my game knowledge tell me.
oh also irl a cleric also can perform a witchcraft, at least in my country.

Group Leader
Капец, я не спал, 3 дня подряд переводил главу, и вы всё равно меня обогнали))) Даже немного обидно, но вы молодцы)

Users who are viewing this thread