Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
Heh. "I don't have enough holy power to destroy him, but he has if I can coax it out. And I *do* have enough power to misdirect the target of his magic, if he doesn't expect it can be done.." XD

Double-page supporter
Holy shit ... isn't Shuna somehow way more OP than most of the other Oni's now, maybe except Benimaru? Her special skill is fucking OP, it's as versatile as her imagination.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for Adalman's come back as Shuna's simp.

On page 27, they show Millim fist-clenching under the desk. Are we supposed to assume that she was planning this and wasn't controlled by Clayman? Because I still don't think that Clayman has the power necessary to mind control Millim who's an ancient demon lord.

@MemeSlayer09
correct. There is no way a mere unique skill user can do pretty much anything to an ultimate skill user, nevertheless a king level one. Clayman is just outright delusional while milim only wants to make rimuru a member of the demon lord circle cuz by pretending to be controlled. Heck she even had to lower some of her natural barriers to feel the domination effect and all she felt was dozzy for a good minute and nothing else, so she trained to keep a straight face by biting spicy pepper, literally.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap 66 pages, mangaka's spoiling us.

I really loved these chapters in the LN, seeing Shuna finally pop off and let off some steam was great and Rimuru calling Clayman out on his BS was cathartic as hell.

I also love the notion of Shuna using Holy magic (a magic that monsters aren't normally supposed to be able to use).
It's able to shake up the faith of members of the Holy Church without fundamentally changing anything about it (all Holy magic requires to be able to used is strong, unwavering faith in an object or being), it's a fantastic way to flip their way of thinking and prejudice against monsters.

Also, about Shuna's Unique skill, all it actually does is combine and separate magic she already knows, she can't just make it out of nothing, the thing that makes it strong for her is that she has VAST knowledge on different kinds of magic (which grew even more after Seeing Rimuru synthesize magic in a similar way (like with the teleportation magic mentioned earlier)).

WTF, so milim is conscious of what’s goin on around her...she’s not actually being controlled....??

OHHHH I FORGOT.... she wanted rimuru to BECOME a demon lord...holy fuck, she’s a master mind.

Users who are viewing this thread