Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Incoming
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
"Brick by brick,
dollar by dollar,
body by body."

Clayman's gonna lose everything slowly and painfully, I love it

Holy shit. That was a fast translation. I was expecting it this next week.

I really hope we get to see Demon Lord Rimuru in action soon!

How badass would it be if he one-shots Clayman with Uriel (Unlimited Imprisonment) in front of all the Demon Lords and ends him the moment the fight begins.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Never get into a casting contest with Shuna, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
well man since this is going to follow the ln i will slightly feel disappointed about shion........
in the webnovel shion after being revived have a dark feeling about even if she still not by rimuru side rimuru will still going on without her which is why she was driven to make herself in a better light that often fight with diablo (the demon) she even have a skill that represented that which is the demon fire one and she resolved her feeling in the tournament where she end up win against hakuoro but defeated by diablo still in the tournamen they change greatly since the only one who participate was the goblin, and geld the orc while the rest not participate at all

Hmmm a counter for disintegration has been found, whelp there goes Hinata's trump card, not that Rimiru really needs the counter, but having it isn't a bad thing to have, to protect everyone else against Hinata at the very least.

@HDMI1 (=_ = that's some freaking hella strategy that use a brain 🤣. I doubt, milim the one who think something like this, since he even blew carillon.

Users who are viewing this thread