Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Double-page supporter
Clayman got bitch slapped by Rimuru. Raphael knew predicted Clayman's plan and Rimuru gave him the L

Group Leader
So the lesson here is never tick off Shuna. Seriously! You have better odds at dealing with an angry Benimaru and Shion.

Aggregator gang
Casual reminder that Shuna is still very powerful, can stomp people like a boss, and look like a snack the entire time.

@WhimsiCat I don't think rimuru can revive anyone without the sacrifices needed to transform into a demon lord. I think it may be Lady Shuna herself that revives him since her ability is to create her own magic.

I DID NOT EXPECT THIS I TAUGHT THAT SHUNA WAS WEAK BUT SHE WAS HIDING HER POWER FROM THE START !
also thank you for translating !

the fuck, (=_ = , what, why milim can move, he gripped his hand under the table. The heck, isn't milim can't use his head, why he can act ahhaahah. Altough I don't know the purpose well, I hopeI can see clayman get beaten up.

Dex-chan lover
So does the plot of the manga and LN completely different from the WN? or the WN Isn't canon anymore?

Contributor
@Zafkiel_Altrak
Milim is faking being brainwashed by Clayman so she can get him eliminated in front of the council without the rest of the Demon Lords immediately targeting Tempest in retaliation.

Banned
Man this fight didn't translate that well, it felt a lot more significant in the LN, I feel like they rushed it here

@pakyu1199 The WN is more like the original draft and things are being rewritten so it's not that it's not canon it's just subject to revision now much like Overlord with it's WN

Dex-chan lover
damn she won the one and only matchup thats impossible for her to loose
crazy

incredible writing how the author just gave her plot convenience as a skill
she can just pull whatever currently needed magic out of her ass and itll make sense in the story

@pakyu1199
Both Manga and Anime are based on the LN, so by definition WN was never canon, regardless of whether it shares the same plot or differs.

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, so much happened in this chapter I don't know what to say. I was looking forward to this for such a long time and it did not disappoint, seeing Rimuru call Clayman a goddamn liar after his huge speech felt so good. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread