Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Thanks for the translation as always! I think the next chapter will finally be centered on Walpurgis.
And this isn't the end for Adalman!! He be coming back stronger and with a new idol to place his faith in 😏.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that Rimuru's subordinates gets the spotlight and shows that they aren't just some side characters. Also was Adalman
the skeleton that was the boss of the new Ramiris dungeon?

Damn I can't wait for the labyrinth gods zegion and apito. Moreover those 3 primordial waifu demons testarossa, ultima, and carrera. It has been 3 years since I read its webnovel 😩💕

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Finally things are moving along! I cant wait for the showdown between Rimuru and Clayman... plus seeing Shuna in battle finally was so good, thank you translators!

Dex-chan lover
I'm most surprised that Shuna even DOES anything. Prior to this, she never really did anything except be the dainty and lovable princess that never does anything during fights. I do like the figurehead kind of princess, but Shuna doing something so insanely grand like cancelling the disintegration spell was awesome. Disregarding the sheer number of asspull abilities she just did, she shot up quite a lot in my book.

@Werebearguy shes always been great at magic even before being named, but none of the others would give her any choice in the matter of fighting so she has been stuck doing internal work for Tempest...well now shes letting off some pent up rage

Double-page supporter
Ah yes, now time for the next fan favorite arc: "Beat the living crap out of Clayman" arc

@renwill if their releases are shitty and only for spoiling the fun then it might be so. But this release was great, I really appreciate their efforts here.

@Rel_
Veldora is technically the boss since he guards Level 100 , even not counting him Zegion/Apito take the next spot since they are so powerful ,Adalman and his undead guard Level 50

Users who are viewing this thread