Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so Shuna can just come up with anything she needs in any situation?
with how much she knows that shit is terrifying holy shit

also Clayman's bullshit story is funny lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is glorious. I'm excited for Rimuru's battle! And did Milim just pump her fist in excitement? Haha. So it was according to plan huh? ;)

And most of all: SHUNA! That fight was very honorable, too. Nice hehe.

Ah and I forgot to ask. Is this a snipe? I appreciate all the hard work everyone's put into this. I just hope they talked properly.

So this is what Adalman looks like.

For the curious (yes spoilers read only if you don't mind or already know the story)
He survives and after Clayman's demise, he sort of end up employed as a dungeon boss at Rimuru's and Ramiris's dungeon (They made a dungeon with a revive system (a bracelet they can buy at the entry that revive outside the participant should they get slain inside the dungeon) and prizes which became a tourist attraction and training hotspot).

Fed-Kun's army
mistake spotted in page 5 in Geld's thoughts. It should be "Ogre village," not "Orc village."

Dex-chan lover
@renwill inb4 they make Tempest (TL group) drop the manga and start releasing sporadically. Seriously, I don't get why people snipe regularly updated series.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? Isn't he supposed to be one of the top servants of Rimiru?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

He will be summoned later like diablo by...
That's the start of him becoming one of the 12 patrons of rimuru

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
What a great and long chapter!!! Now I wish the next chapter would be Rimuru obliterating Clayman..

Thank you for the chapter ^^

And wait a minute...is this sniping??? Oh mann...

Aggregator gang
shuna pretty badass in this chapter. nice to finally see how strong she actually is.

God, best girl race just got a lot tougher. I mean, Shion is still in the lead as always. But Lady Shuna really closed the gap with her "I don't need no man to protect me" vibes this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread