Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
I'm SO dissapointed in this Clayman character. Why is he so petty? I really wanted all of them to be badasses. Maybe not all of them in power (since we already know some have servants stronger than them) but at least be the best at something, and yet Clayman can't even be a good liar.

What's the point of sniping a series which is updated regularly?

If Tempest is dropping this, then shame on you. This TL group seems to be nice, but a snip is a no no.

And for people saying "then don't read it", don't ever come crying if this TL group will update irregularly after Tempest drops this series.

Demon Lords: You gonna have to beat Clayman's ass to prove you can be a demon lord~
Rimuru in his mind: YES~
Other Demon Lords in their mind: YES~

I always knew Shuna was so powerful.. she just didnt show her powers before😢that was beautiful😍

Dex-chan lover
I thought Clayman would be smarter than this... but he turned out to be pretty lame, lol.

Dex-chan lover
wtf is this filler between walpurgis it's annoying af jsut get to the fight already I want to see Clayman get beat the fuck up.

Fed-Kun's army
@kidacesone I don't get this whole argument people have over sniping, translation isn't for profit as they don't own the things they translate and I seriously doubt that many people are doing donations. In the end it is just another group showing up and translating something they found interesting and then posting it for others to read.

Guess we can't expect everything to be included. Rimuru showed true evidence in the light novel, wanted to see that here too.

Everyone become badasses. One thing intrigued me: is Milim made a plan? She clearly clenched her fist. Milim?

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, Rimuru vs Clayman. For all the scheming Clayman does, he really didn't do any investigation into Rimuru's abilities. Completely underestimated Rimuru and thinks some flimsy hearsay based off a "dead" spy is enough to have the Demon Lords rule in his favor. Fool.

Users who are viewing this thread