Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

lol wtf this is the dumbest headcannon power fantasy i've read. it just becomes bullshit after bullshit powers.

@depinat0rz then don't read it if you dont like it, literally no one cares, your opinion is not gonna change anything and it's not constructive criticism so can you just keep that shit out of here?

@depinat0rz vaguely described power system but who cares? That slime just kicked a chair in front of the demon lords

Dex-chan lover
I'm so confused over the nature of being a "demon lord".

Any sufficiently strong being can just say they're a demon lord and real demon lords take it as gospel? It's a weird system to be sure, especially considering the fact that this world operates on tangible skills and demon lord skills exist that could presumably be used to demonstrate ones ascension. Makes you wonder just how many legit demon lords existed/still exist in the first place.

I can't wait till Clayman gets his ass taken off and fed back to him.

@sirflimflam
It's like a random person to self-declare emperor. At first this council was composed of only True Demon Lords, but received new members over time. But not all races have a Rank Demon Lord, some have a different rank but of equal power as in the case of humans, so this requirement was abandoned. Think as if each member controls a nation with enough military power to be respected.

Dex-chan lover
First Benimaru then Shuna, damn son! The badass genes is in the family!!

Benimaru- I can single-handedly dictate the course of a war

Shuna- I can make any magic I feel like

Shion- Haha schrodingers cooking go brrrrrrrtt

@Ghekor Not even! Geld is the son of the previous orc king that went savage and Rimuru had to kill. He's more than just "some pig guy" or his high rank.

Not that you're included, but you can really tell casuals from the fans by how they refer to established characters.

man, I am looking forward to the old man's unique skill!! at this rate, all of Rimuru subordinates will become op

Can someone tell me why everyone in this freaking manga / LN is so overpowered? Like srl, they're just so OP that nothing impresses me anymore.

Ok so what is Milim doing? She is apparently mindcontrolled but on page 26 she is clenching her fist as if she was happy that something went her way. Does she have some kind of plan or maybe she is regaining controll?

@BagramPl she is pretentding to be mindcontroled by clayman, clayman never actually get to control Millim, it is all her plan to fucked up clayman

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yea sorry about that

Dang, the Ultra Forest Theme from US/UM goes surprisingly well with the latter half of this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread