Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Fed-Kun's army
SHUNAAAA!!! wait so she believes in rimuru right... doesn't that make him... a god??? HM???? IS THAT WHERE THIS IS GOING??? HMMMMM???????

"just as planned" and then that shot of milim clenching her fist in victory... is she even being mind controlled right now??? did she just fake it to get rimuru to become a demon lord or mess with clayman or something??? both, maybe??? it'd make sense because it made NO SENSE that she's op as hell and that idiot would be able to control her. I'M WITH HER THOUGH I WANT TO SEE RIMURU MESS THAT GUY UP

benimaru is amazing. as always. love him.

also is clayman even a demon lord??? isn't he trying to awaken as one??? didn't he want those souls for that purpose, but rimuru took em?? is there a difference between demon lord and AWAKENED demon lord???? i'm guessing there is... i wish they'd expand on that, unless i missed it

i CAN'T BELIEVE I SPEND ALL NIGHT BINGEREADING THIS SFADLKDLK THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER LMAO;;;;;

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria yep milim was acting all this time, clayman was only a demon lord and he want to be true demon lord by collecting the corpse of farmus kingdom, and yet rimuru took it by himself (and evolved to true demon lord), if u ask about the different of true demon lord and demon lord, try to check the other comments, someone already spoiled it in the comment xd

Users who are viewing this thread