Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
@KazuyaKan
Chatman is basically the Jessica Krug of Demon Lords; he isn't one, and so pretends harder. He has to act like THE MOST demon lord ever to cover his inadequacy.
Like small boys and girls do when they become adults and have no accomplishments to their name.

@tomisaburo @Arctick I disagree. I read both, and this translation was more accurate.
Having read the source material, when I read the other translation of this chapter there were several moments where I felt that it was wrong.
This translation is a lot better. At least, unlike the other one, this one didn't change the meaning of several lines spoken by characters.

I'm not a fanboy. Had I been one, I would've just waiting for this translation without reading the other one.
What I am is someone who simply prefers accuracy in translation.

@uzushio This one is better from the angle the sentences carry the correct meaning. The other one changed the meaning of several lines in the chapter. The only thing that matters here is that this one at least got the correct meaning. What matters here is result.

At least the manga does one thing right, they have Shuna actually do something instead of just kicking her to the curb like it happened in the novel.

MD@Home
Every time I come back to read the updates my excitement just takes over and I get a rush of adrenaline... another great chapter, thanks for the translation 😩👌!! I can't wait for the action to start happening, hopefully it's soon and won't be delayed over some third-rate demon lord like Clayman, pretty sure Rimuru would just insta-kill him with just a single move!

Oh my sweet baby jesus that was so good!
She aint as helpless as she was before!
And Rimuru aint takin no shit anymore.
Oh I can't wait please let clayman suffer!

Double-page supporter
Like I said in the other translation of this chapter, Shuna is a goddess.

So awesome. Now to wait another month.

Dare I say it, I think some of the wording and sentence construction of the snipe release of this chapter was actually easier to understand. A good example is the use of "Pointer Finger" instead of "Index finger" here.

No offense intended to Tempest group. I think you might want to see if you can collab with 'A pair of 2+' at least for the post-translation editing.

@BakaTono both names mean the same thing and their use may depend on where you live. there is absolutely nothing wrong with their choice of word there.

cant wait for the MC to reveal he is a demon lord already and its not a matter of calling himself one he IS one, unlike clayman who just claimed the name... He really should tell them the true story even if it is off screen.

Users who are viewing this thread