Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

this version took 4 days slower than the snipe. its not like the snipe version is unreadable, this version just took longer to translate because of the "quality". sorry but time>quality, if you cant match the speed of snipe then u deserve to be sniped.

I used to think that Clayman is a manipulative and dangerous demon lord, but after seeing this chapter i realised that it was a lie 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that wipe lmao

In other news, I'm still not sure how exactly Shuna's skill is supposed to work. So she can combine skills at will to create new ones, a bit like Degenerate? Or she just straight up creating them from scratch, Deus Ex Machina style?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks , was waiting for your translation . Much appreciated :)

It's funny because I find A pair of 2+'s version a lot better than this one.
Font usage, editing, typesetting etc. etc. is top notch in the other version, kinda lacking in comparison in this one.
Oh well, guess I'll be the odd man out.

Double-page supporter
@Doodads skills and magic are different thing in Tensura i believe. magic is idea projected into reality that uses magicules to happen -- not quite so with skills.
however i think the skill is kinda similar to Degenerate, just operates on magic instead of well... anything (man, Degenerate is kinda OP huh?).
but perhaps, Maker can integrate novel ideas into existing magic too (kinda like reworking Myulan's barrier into the fancy soul/magicule barrier).

Fed-Kun's army
I read both groups translation.. tbh this one is easier and seem to be more on point? Or maybe I am used to this translator work.. 🤔🤔🤔

Appreciate both group!
I like the other one for fast realese and not to much miss translation

And i like this group for hq final release

Thx for the hard work u two !!

What did it mean when it said its proceeding just as planned and Milim's fist was closed under the table

Dex-chan lover
oh good. tempest is still translating. I thought you guys gave up on it. I hate when a dedicated group gets sniped

Double-page supporter
Why does this translation group keep writing Luminous and Luminism wrong? If you consider the context it's prety obvious it's supposed to be a refference to light.

This translation was much better than the other one by the snipers.
Thanks as always for the high quality translation.

Users who are viewing this thread