Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Contributor
It bothers me that on page 13 it says "a few hours after Walpurgis began". What the hell happened for hours? Was it just sitting idly and waiting for everyone to arrive? Were there a different topics discussed?

And here's another example of "don't fuck with the white mage"
God dammit, that chapter was so cool

Both translation are good thou...
Early or late release is better than nothing.

Thanks for the update by the way.

Group Leader
@dontpickonme
You seriously don't understand the time and effort that an entire team has to put through to release a chapter, such as coordinating time, manpower, etc.
This is just you whining that I want everything given to me fast like a spoiled entitled rich kid, who can get anything when asking from your parents. I think of you as the guy in the group project who does absolutely nothing, and takes credit for participating in the end.
This goes to show that you're just another average reader who doesn't care about the plot. The other group literally put out a trash tier chapter before getting flamed by TenSura discord.
Taking a series hostage is that you specifically do not give out a chapter even after so long.
Since someone else has already explained
https://mangadex.org/thread/435160/5/#post_4872451
Nuff said.

@nyaasar
Nice ripping on him, never see a release of Tensura again.

idk i just prefer pair of 2+ they are amazing and it looks like they actually have time to focus on translating tempest doesnt or they just dont care... ngl im a little spoiled but can you really say a manga with this many followers it getting the treatment it deserves im looking at solo leveling that one has like 5 groups racing to translate it reincarnated as a slime should get that treatment too not the imma translate this when i feel like it at least thats how tempest feels they are just taking longer with each chapter so they must not care about it that much thats why i hope pair of 2+ will take over they are a much better group if you ask me and at least i got to read it on the same day as i found the raws and i didnt notice anything wrong with the chapters so they still better than tempest who really shouldnt be holding the manga hostage beside i'd rather see a few mistakes and have them fixed on the same day rather than having to wait almost a whole week we just to read it lol copy paste sorry thats all the time i can give u right now i'll read your message later
@Slime_sleeper

Dex-chan lover
Clayman's argument is some weak-ass lame sauce I can't even. I thought he came prepared or something, but holy shit he's actually lame as fuck.

Fucking die already.

Supporter
Fuck all the haters, tempest. I trend to lurking, but felt i should speak up. Keep doing you the silent majority appreciates your work a lot <3

I'm feeling pretty meh on this chapter overall. Even discounting how disappointing Clayman was, what was that fight with the lich? Sure it's not a weekly series, so it's harder to justify time to any one minor development, but this whole encounter felt very forced and rushed. It had big "Everyone clapped" energy. The story is being stretched too thin right now, too much is happening at once, so it's all watered down and less satisfying than it could have been. Maybe the light novel is better about this?

Thanks Tempest!! Also, for those saying that they don’t care anymore with translating, you should know that they also do the translation with the LN. 😊

@Seikirin your group translation are accurate and amazing, don't listen to the people that bad-mouthing you. All they know is "you can just slap some words and boom kazaam, no biggie" and @dontpickonme stop pushing your objectively opinion. "idk I just prefer,I'd rather, etc" your logic is too dumb and ignoring the fact "I'd rather see a few mistakes" wtf?
Readers always wanted manga translation to be accurate and do you think we have much free time as you do, to re-read mango twice? Or scrolling comments every chapter they read? So dumb, go to school, study, and you'll see why the earth is round, not flat.
Why? It's a fact. Flat earthers post on social media is just them doing party stuff with their so called flat-earthers society anyway.

Ah- yes, finally quality. Thanks a lot! Please keep up the good work! Really appreciated!

@dontpickonme Jesus, what an absolute trash fire of a comment; have you heard of punctuation? Honestly, with how much you're sucking those sniper's dicks I'd be hard pressed to believe you aren't affiliated with them somehow, either way: "amazing"? Seriously? That garbage rush job was amazing to you? Well, all the more power to you, I guess. No one can stop them from being pieces of shit so enjoy your trash from now on.

Dex-chan lover
@dontpickonme if you look at their group's page, it says a chapter takes them 5-7 days to translate, which is very good considering how fucking long these are most of the time. Raws release on the 26th. If you do some basic math, you should realize that you're not making any sense, no? Afaik they've only broken that schedule once or twice in all the time they've been doing it. They are the very definition of consistency. Meanwhile, A pair of 2+ just came out of nowhere, made a crappy speed-scan (that they did eventually fix, but still) of one chapter and haven't shown any intention of having a schedule for this manga.

At the end of the day, you're free to read whatever translation you want, but don't go slandering other groups with bullshit just because they got sniped once. What you're doing is basically evaluating the worth of a marathon runner by how fast he can run 100m.

Users who are viewing this thread