Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Thank you! I waited for your version!

I'm considering reading the LN now haaah. But both anime and manga are based on LN yes? Maybe I should consider watching the anime hmm

lol i dont feel like reading all these @ so im not sorry gimme a Tldr so pretty much this is my opinion A pair of 2+ is the better group i used to love tempest but they went from 2-3 days now they at 5-7 days bruh i can use Anity to translate 90% of it then use my basic knowledge of japanese to read they rest if i can do all this in a hour why is a group or people taking that long like they must not like slime anymore if they are only translating when they feel like it thats why i think its better for A pair of 2+ to take over they seem to care a lot more than tempest so anyway this is my opinion if it upsets you to too bad lmao just block me or something i dont wanna read comments from salty people
@Doodads @Tyraster @hansy089 @NoNume @slime_sleeper

again if you dont like me block me lmao then again i certainly dont mind seeing toxic salty people they give me a laugh and your tears give me strength lmao🤣🤣

This retard thinks that fantl only needs to place an english text over the jp text xDDDDD typical thirdworlder impatient garbage who disregard quality, pair of 2s was so shit it wasnt even funny. But sure garbage rexognize garbage, if u prefer trash tl then go for it pal we will stay with high quality tl

@Hansy089 Salty much lmao 🤣🤣 well sorry my opinion hurts you but am i supposed to care how you feel and think😏
again if you dont like me block me lmao then again i certainly dont mind seeing toxic salty people they give me a laugh

@dontpickonme i wouldnt care if u werent saying how tempest "doesnt care" about tensura when they ate putting so much effort in manga and ln. You shit on you get shit on. Havin a laugh mate you are the subject of ppl laughin here lmao callin people toxic holy shit much hypocrisy🤣🤣🤣🤣 keep copy pasting it shows how you value the concept of effort

Why are you guys fighting over who translates better? Just don't read the translation you don't like. 😅
Me personally, am grateful to have a group scans one of my favorite series. Let alone two. 😁😁

We have enough bad things in the world right now, and this is supposed to be an escape for a lot of people here.
A fight over translation is the last thing we need to see.

ps: I do like Tempest's version better though. Plus they're the OG on this, so yeah. 🤗

@hansy089 lmao so salty idk how others feel but im not a softy why would the words of some random people on the internet affect me in a negative way thats why im laugh these people really feeling hurt because someone thinks differently from them and im calling people salty and toxic because i didnt attack anyone just gave my opinion but people here so soft they acting like the world is ending for them lmao you can call me what ever you want but i just like talking to people and salty people makes me me happy idk why like i said if you dont like me block me i dont mind talking to you but just to let you know im a very prideful person so im always gonna think of myself in the right so really dont care much about anyone other than my friends and family

this is what imma copy and paste to everyone who @ me i dont like wasting time on people i dont care about lol and you guys shouldnt care about me either.

@dontpickonme cant read that, can you say it again in a way comprehensible to a human being by using actual punctuations? blah blah im only stating opinion blah blah an opinion is one when you actually criticized based on something real not some made up delusion like "this group doesnt care because they took a few days too long to me liking" thats not an opinion dipshit thats straight up insult to the group. you're actually making stuff up to justify yourself lmao. but oh well you said it yourself you wont listen to other people since it seems you are not capable of critical thinking. but i agree with you we shouldnt care about you

Dex-chan lover
Ah as I expected. The snipe group did a pretty decent job, but the original group is still doing it with top quality as always (esp about war end but still want to fight part. I knew it sounds kinda off with the snipe group). Not a fan of sniping anyway so this is all good.

@hansy089 lol the reason im not using punctuations or anything is because your someone i dont care enough to waste that much time stopped reading after first line sorry but like i said if you dont like my opinion block me lmao

as i said 'you can call me what ever you want but i just like talking to people and salty people makes me me happy idk why like i said if you dont like me block me i dont mind talking to you but just to let you know im a very prideful person so im always gonna think of myself in the right so really dont care much about anyone other than my friends and family'
lmao

Group Leader
When you get corrected and the whole room thinks you're entitled and ignorant, so you reply to everything with 'lmao' to make yourself look better. Though failing miserably.

Staff
Super Moderator
This thread has been de-railed enough. Marking all unrelated comments not discussing the manga as moderated.
This is a warning, please take this to the general forums or DMs, otherwise we may have to comment restrict you.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread