Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
@nyaasar

More like, that fella would never see another slime release ever again. 🤣
(Since group of 2+ will probably lose interest in this series once the anime season is over at the latest, if not sooner)

I can't stand snipers, so I generally block any sniper group (My block list now includes group of 2+). They rarely ever do it for the series. They predominantly just want to nab some saps for their donations while a series is popular before bailing to go after the next series to snipe. Anyone foolish enough to think that group of 2+ should take over the series will be sorely disappointed when they will inevitably bail on the series and then we will all be left with nothing.

Tempest translations may not be as fast as some impatient people want, but they are committed to this series for the long haul and do this series for the passion toward the series, not for the money/popularity (like group of 2+ clearly does). Plus, taking one week to do 65 pages is actually pretty darn good.

So, like you, I'd rather stick to the committed team than the whimsical snipe team. 😉

If Pair of 2s fixed their translation, well good on them for that, but what they originally posted was a garbage tier snipe. I hope they become a trio by adding an editor or at least a quality checker and then pick up a series that doesn't currently have a group doing regular, timely translations.

Meanwhile, hats off to Tempest for releasing an actually good translation with typesetting and cleaning. Thanks for your hard work and I'll read again next time.

MD@Home
The language in this translation is much better. Even if you can understand what's happening in the other translation, better wording and vocabulary make this version superior. Thanks translation team for your excellent work!

I thought Clayman was smarter than that. Here, he only use the fact that he is known than Rimuru in the council to convince the others.

I never knew Shuna was so cool, also lol at people thinking taking 5 days to translate,redraw and typeset 65 pages is "slow"

"tutuTU tu tu tu tu tututu-"
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1231315/33
...sorry (dunno why but this popped up in my mind upon seeing that bottom image)

But I didn't think the latest chapter (from what seems to be a respected scanlator) would get released sometime
just hours after I just started binging this manga, awesome. (couldn't wait for episode 33 so I resumed on chapter 60)
1 month huh... (welp, gotten used to that with Boruto & Shingeki no Kyojin. Then theres Made in Abyss...)

Group Leader
@sdarkpaladin posted:
Selling punctuations here! Looks like someone in the comments needs it.
*cough* *cough*
aY224gx.gif

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate 2+'s effort but Tempest has this series' scanlation on lock.

Also, who knew Shuna had such a sharp tongue capable of shaming the dead?

Next chapter we're back to Rimuru's fight or is there more to add to the taking of the castle?

It's hilarious how Clayman telling Rimuru how he got conceited after "taming" Veldora and when he's exactly the one who is doing that.

tnx for your hard work! this version is much better then the deepl translate from apairof2.

well obviously they would put a showcases for rimuru's followers
i bet rimuru vs clayman will be end only with 1 or 2 pages on next chapter
so if they want prolong it, put rimuru follower showcase ability

Users who are viewing this thread