Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

@dontpickonme well, compared to the sniper group, they work for free in their free time and actually put effort into the translation. Its obviously gonna take longer.

Bro Holly shit....this the First manga where It doesn't End after like 15 pages with 5 pages of Actual Content

There were so many times where I thought it was the end if the chapter, but it kept going😅

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the great quality release Tempest Translations! Love the work you all do!

Thanks for the TL! Was sure you were gonna do a Robo on us, but I'm happy you guys are going to be sticking around!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you translating! You all are the best! I didn't even touch those snipers or whatever.

So badass, are we finally getting a physical showdown between rimiru and clayman? Is Milim about to make a move? Damn Shuna, ok?! Busting out the reverse uno card on his own spell and being able to make your own magic. I love that she's got the bite to back up all her intimidation prowess. Rimiru is Shuna's God

@LTVisha i'd rather have a group who can focus on translating rather than one that holds the manga hostage and uploads on a whim like why is a group like that in charge in of something so great as reincarnated as a slime if they really care they would focus on getting the translating done at the same time as raws are out lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks mates, I was waiting for yours.

And seriously though. Shuna is SCARY.

Dex-chan lover
Besides like two names differences, both translations pretty good though i like a pair of 2+ phrasing choice a lot more.
Anyway, great work.

Anyone know where this correlates to in the light novel? I'm starting to get impatient and want to read ahead.

@dontpickonme Its a monthly manga, not weekly. I'd rather have them release the chapter a week after raws and make it as good as possible than have it translated in 2 days by someone clueless about the series who makes a ton of mistakes. The sniper group had multiple mistranslations that only got fixed after much complaining in the tensura discord server.

They show their care for the series by making it readable and not by rushing it in a few hours.

Not to mention that this is speed is still leagues better than some of the earlier translations that took 2+ weeks per chapter and they were somewhat poor quality.

@Mintee Yeah, the end product was good since multiple people complained about their obvious mistakes in translation. I mainly dislike them because they acted extremely shitty towards the Tempest group and other members of the tensura discord server before and after sniping the chapter.

claymore is garbage villain and every demon lord is neutral, depends on the situation..

Hmm. Battles between two equally absurd OP opponents spanning several chapters. Where else have we seen this before? 😅

Not dissing this series in particular. I'm just not a fan of perpetual battle stories. Lemme know when this fight is over.

Users who are viewing this thread