Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Fed-Kun's army
Tempest gang, k-manga is region locked to the US, the hell are you on with simulpubs? You were saying you'd pick it back up if k-manga vanished into oblivion - it already has!

I guess it's last chapter of slime manga for me.
Was waiting for some reason to go for LN, guess I have one now.

Dex-chan lover
Woulda been fun if not human and more beefy dragonoid! I like that even Rimuru thinks his old form is better/more fitting. I like the, I guess formal, outfits of Rimuru's people during this. The black outfit stuff with the coat and ties and whatnot.

Rimuru "sweet, midbosses for my dungeon"

Rimuru "ah finally, I can have my own elf brothel" lol. And I support the beat down of those involved in the elf slave trade.

Hakudou learning he has a daughter. Nice. Gonna learn he'll have a son in law soon enough cptLul I love Hakudo's response, only learning he has a daughter and "YOU SAY MY DAUGHTER ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" lol

How nice for Frey, her attention diverted to something else thanks to Rimuru. And what a nice father/daughter meeting. And Benimaru just suffering from success.

Diablo is fun "oh ya, well Rimuru is all I care about!"

OH right, of course Rimuru would have is own harem, yep lol

Aww, sad, the group is dropping the translations, but only cause K-Manga starting up and with simulreleases, that's nice. Being able to officially read so many more manga simulrelease like with Shounen Jump's app is gonna be nice with K-Manga. I mean, so many on it I already buy manga volumes for too lol

Thanks for all the work :) really appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
I very much doubt the majority of readers are based in the USA, based on manga sales and readership numbers for manga in general around the world. That is not to say manga readership is small in the USA, but it's still less than the rest of the world.

Sadly I am aware of tricky licensing problems, and the lack of sense for a scan group to continue working on a simupub when it comes to issues like this. But it doesn't make me any happier about K-manga effectively axing so many scanlations and yet being region locked.

Let's.....see how things go. But due to the aforementioned licensing issues, I very much doubt K-manga will become global any time soon....if ever.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations, they had always been very accurate and very clean.

too bad i'm also locked out of that new k-manga option, guess i might head back to read the last arc, etc on the novel translation.

Dex-chan lover
Dude please don't stop translating it, k-manga is fucking region locked and I can't view it at all. If it's something like viz vs mangaplus I wouldn't mind, but k-manga isn't available to a lot of countries, please reconsider stopping the scanlations.

I understand the sentiment, and i too hope that the aggregators will be properly grabbing the chapters (and that the chapter will be great to begin with), but it's not realistic to continue working on it, sometimes for a week, when the chapter is already out on kmanga, and possibly on every aggregators for a few days already
I have also asked this in other threads, but is there a legal reason the groups have to drop this?

A shame we can't see a views on Mangadex now, could have made a test how much the views drop because of simulpub.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I need to start buying physical official TLs in my language then

Dex-chan lover
and this the manga spin off has finally connect to the main manga

I'm sad this is going to official translation bc I know it's not going to be as good as yours. But alas, it's not something we can change. Thanks Tempest for all your hard work all this years and I'll see you when K-manga crashes and gets tossed into oblivion.

Wu

Group Leader
Let's see... U.S. exclusive, no subscription model, coin based system, probable split chapters for extra money, no mature series, potential censorship (especially on ios)... Yea this will probably crash and burn like Square Enix's global english app :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread