Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 24 Ch. 106 - Formal Audiences

Fed-Kun's army
I would like to start thanking the whole group for the translations throughout all these years, which were always on point.

That being said I will state the same thing that I said to the group that translated Super no Ura de Yani Suu Hanashi, I can understand if the official licensing is one that historically goes after the scan groups and that is one of the reasons that you guys decided to drop, so the decision itself is out of our control, but if that is not the case I would suggest, and even ask, if possible that you continued to do this work.

Since K-manga is region locked and, as we all know, most of the aggregator sites give us super low quality scans even if you guys don't simulpublish I know for a fact that most people would still wait for your version here in MangaDex, even more since we have a guaranteed quality with a lot of effort put into it.
Then, I would sincerely request that the group at least consider the idea of continuing with the translation for the broad share of readers here on MangaDex.

And one more time, thanks again for all these years.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was that at all, but the fact that he indirectly said it would be a pain in the ass having multiple women openly compete for your affections and have to deal with the internal politics (managing relationships and all the stress) of a polygamous relationship. I took it as the girls taking that into consideration and instead deciding to fight for his affections behind his back so it doesn't bother him. I mean, our MC is probably denser than a neutron star, but the girls in his harem genuinely put his well being and desires first (when it makes sense).
No? He never said or implied anything of that sort?
I think she might have been asking if Rimuru was ok with women fighting over a man, to which he basically said it was fine. She then said she'd keep that in mind and right afterwards Shuna & Shion starting getting tense with each other over Rimuru.
Thanks. This makes much more sense. He were saying that it's not an issue if women (or men I guess. to up the creepiness factor to remove double-standards) perform shuraba to decide who gets someone as a prize, irregardless of the targets feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, another one to drop because of the K-Manga bullshit. Having the app region-locked to US is the most idiotic decision it has ever done, so I hope it crashed ASAP. Though thanks for your translations thus far, Tempest!

Hakurou finally meets his daughter (that he doesn't even know he has), great for him! I also like that Alvis is finally getting serious in becoming Benimaru's wife, now that there's an actual competition.

Group Leader
I would like to start thanking the whole group for the translations throughout all these years, which were always on point.

That being said I will state the same thing that I said to the group that translated Super no Ura de Yani Suu Hanashi, I can understand if the official licensing is one that historically goes after the scan groups and that is one of the reasons that you guys decided to drop, so the decision itself is out of our control, but if that is not the case I would suggest, and even ask, if possible that you continued to do this work.

Since K-manga is region locked and, as we all know, most of the aggregator sites give us super low quality scans even if you guys don't simulpublish I know for a fact that most people would still wait for your version here in MangaDex, even more since we have a guaranteed quality with a lot of effort put into it.
Then, I would sincerely request that the group at least consider the idea of continuing with the translation for the broad share of readers here on MangaDex.

And one more time, thanks again for all these years.
I understand the sentiment, and i too hope that the aggregators will be properly grabbing the chapters (and that the chapter will be great to begin with), but it's not realistic to continue working on it, sometimes for a week, when the chapter is already out on kmanga, and possibly on every aggregators for a few days already

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and since everyone just talking about k-manga, cuz yeah region lock suck, though all that gonna end up in some other aggregator anyway

Though related to the chapter, gotta ask as i haven't read the LN, but i don't mind spoilers, but do Hakuro ever meet Momiji mom again?

Double-page supporter
K-manga is not available in my country but Ill probaly jump to the physical formant from here.

Thank you all in Tensura staff for your work until now. Without you I would probably droped this franchise after Slime anime Season one. Is tank to you Im in love with this series

Dex-chan lover
Well... those were good times. Thanks for your works.
From now on, in my case, this is just another manga that I will have to read on aggregate sites. Most even include official translations, so it's not a problem (unless the official translators are crap, as has already happened...). Good luck and success in your next projects.

Dex-chan lover
Aggregators will pick it up, and fighting against a company that can release it at the same time as japan is kind of pointless, we would need to find leakers of the magazine and none of us really want to bother doing that. Though, as said in the announcement, we'll pick it up again if k-manga miserably fails
Then I will pray that K Manga fails miserably 🙏
Tho personally I think they already fails miserably tho. US only + charging their own currency is bad

Oops! Sorry!

This service is not available in your region. We greatly appreciate your understanding.

Well I guess I will have to wait a long time for the next chapter... :haa:

Thank you for all your hard work !

Users who are viewing this thread